Where To Study AAT Courses In London Or Online?
"Looking for Best AAT Training provider? Future Connect has delivery options through London offices and Online accounting courses, choose the best learning option."
Are you looking for best AAT training courses in London or online? If your answer is yes then congratulations, you got your destination. Check here some more information about the AAT courses and the course provider.
About Future Connect Training Centre
Future Connect Training is an AAT Certified Premier Training Provider Centre. We are ranked the best AAT education provider in London by students due to use study materials, expert teaching, and wide-ranging online and offline learning support tool. With an ever growing learner community, Future Connect Training proudly claims itself as the no one training provider and a perfect answer for where to study AAT.
As a training institute with branches all across London and Birmingham, Future Connect Training welcomes scholars of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. Hence, students can get help from quality education & learning offered by adequate and experienced teaching faculty.
The mission is to assure that through high-quality schooling and studying the diverse and wide range of learners gain the desired qualifications, broad knowledge, skills, and experience. Therefore, to allow them to perform well-deserved career goals and engage in a competitive global market.
Our London campus is most accessible for our students due to all new educative resources it offers.
Besides, our campus is entirely IT equipped with all the appropriate software. Our friendly program advisors on hand to offer comfort and guidance as and when you require it, you will also serve from being in the same environment and organisation of fellow pupils. They are also studying at the campus and aiming to achieve their career purposes. Our teachers are so helpful and cooperative; they will guarantee you to have a pleasant learning experience.
London Campus Location
We have different Locations in London where you can learn your AAT practical coaching.
- Finchley Central: N3 2JU
- Harrow on the Hill: HA1 1LJ
- East London: E3 4TY
- Birmingham: B16 8QG
We are in the process of starting more campuses in London as well as other sectors of the UK and Europe.
Why Future Connect Training provider?
Here are some reasons why you should join the Future Connect Training Centre:
- Flexible study choices, students can choose on a part-time or full-time basis.
- The study fees are very competitive.
- Manageable payment option.
- Highly qualified and expert tutors.
- The exam clearance rate is very high.
- We provide free subject learning books and study materials.
- One can perform full AAT qualification in London with us as we are allowing all three levels of AAT, and an AAT approved training provider & AAT Approved exam centre.
- Offering sessions on other days of the week, including weekends so that students have more option to enrol.
- Guide you to in-demand software training that will help to grow your practical skills.
- CPD certification is vital to becoming an AAT member united with all AAT Levels
- Get the most useful of our modern IT lab and networking opportunity with fellow learners
Job Hunting Preparation
Our specialists support you with accountancy and corporate practice, and curriculum preparation also guides to clear an interview in the real-time industry.
Career Interview Assurance, if you get the plan and concentrate on practical and theoretical purposes, we guarantee that our recruitment unit will get you an honest conversation with the company.
CV Guidance, our dedicated recruitment team, will advise you in CV preparation, job hunting, the mock audiences to make sure you are equipped with the best narrative and can give your profession highlights most professionally.
Pass Guarantee, though we want you to cleat in the first round, life happens right? If you are not victorious the first time, you will get a chance to extra classes and dedicated teacher assistance, and the re-sit is on us!
Which AAT Courses offered
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 2: AAT Level 2 is the beginning step towards your full AAT accounting study and strong vocation in accounting and finance. This course level gives you an absolute knowledge of diverse kind of financial transactions inside a bookkeeping project role.
We usually expect the AAT Level 2 accounting program to take six months to achieve for most students.
AAT Level 2 has two choices:
- AAT Level 2, Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2, Foundation Certificate in Accounting
We would suppose this AAT Accounting course to take 6-7 months to finish for most students.
- AAT Level 4: This level is the terminal level of AAT that consists of the final subjects of Accounting Technician study. At Level 4, the topics and exam environment are a lot more involved than the earlier levels. However, the intense effort pays off as you can convert a MAAT after fulfilling the knowledge demands. The qualification also equips you with progression to advance accounting abilities like ACCA, CIMA, and ICAEW.
We can expect this AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting program to take around 8-10 months to achieve for most students.
Alternatively, you may want to complete your AAT study through Online Learning or Distance Learning
Get in touch with a program advisor by ringing 0203 7908674, to get more details about AAT Online Courses or AAT Distance Learning Courses, it will help you to make the right choice. Or fill out the Get course information kit application to receive the full outline.