Our Sage 50 Accounting/ Bookkeeping courses will improve your professional career and give you the abilities and learning you have to begin in Finance and Accountancy field. Our Sage training are IAB Approved.
Each business regardless of size is required legally to 'bookkeeping'. Accountants assume an essential job inside the organisation. In this manner, they ensure accurate records of individual finance related exchanges in an organised and up to date manner. Sage 50 Accounts programming is broadly utilised in different business segments in the UK and globally.
Sage Accounts Courses and Practical Experience in bookkeeping
With the specific skills and practical learning you would be able to make a track in the field of Accountancy and bookkeeping. Our intensive sage accounting training courses assist you in grabbing the skills necessary to fast track your career in the field of accountancy and digital world
If you’re looking to gain knowledge in the universally famous accounting software, the Sage 50 Computerised Accounts course will teach everything necessary, while helping you achieves a recognised qualification.
Sage Accounting modules include:
- Customers’ module: It represents the sales ledger. This module will allow you to create, customers records, post sales invoices and credit notes and to generate various customer reports.Bank accounts module: all bank transactions will be processed by using this module including payments, receipts, fund transfers, producing various bank reports.
- Supplier module: This module allows you to create purchase records and post - purchase invoices.
- Nominal codes module: This module will allow you to create/ edit symbolic codes, post and reverse journals, set up accruals and prepayments, generate reports including trial balance, profit and loss and balance sheet, chart of accounts.
- VAT module: This module is used to generate and reconcile VAT returns, reverse charges returns,create reports in respect of EC transactions, tax analysis reports.
- Transactions modules: All transactions posted un Sage can be found under this module, Sage allows you to amend and delete sales you can also generate and audit trail.
Advantages of becoming Sage qualified
- Approval for your capability utilising Sage programming
- Expanded earning potential
- Increased open doors for career success
- Worldwide recognition
- A competitive edge when applying to finance and bookkeeping jobs
Why many people choose Future Connect?
- Take classes when and where you want
- Provide with practical material and quality video
- Receive friendly tutor support
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Provide CPD certificate after completion of the course
- FREE CV building service
- Provide Placement opportunity if required.
Who is this course suitable for?
This is suitable for candidates who have any qualification or practical knowledge of bookkeeping.
What will you learn from Sage account training?
The candidate will learn the in-depth processes of Sage 50 Accounts.
Take Sage bookkeeping and accounting training to the next level by enrolling in Future Connect which is based in London, Harrow and Birmingham also we are planning to open a branch in Seven Sisters (N15) for all those motivated people who wants to take course in future connect. Contacts us on 02037908674 or 01212959988 where you can speak to one of our experienced Consultants or arrange a web demonstration to see which version is right for your business. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multiple Industries covered
- Fully flexible structure – On Demand Training
- One on One Individual Training
- In-class, Online and Live Online options to train
- Offices available in Finchley, Harrow, Hounslow, Mile End, Corydon, Birmingham and Manchester
- CV and Recruitment support