Sage 50 Accounts Stage a Classroom Training Course. The sage line 50 training is opposite for those with a basic understanding of Sage 50 Accounts. This training will help you to understand its core operations of Sage 50 Accounts. Some of the key topics include processing invoices, credit notes and payments, managing the sales ledger, posting bank payments and receipts, error correction and protecting your data.
In this training everything, you need to know how Microsoft Office can participate with Sage 50 Accounts. It includes dynamically linking spreadsheets in Excel, running mail merges in Word and creating live links to PowerPoint productions.
Sage line 50 course enables to get setup and running with your Sage 50 Accounts software. You will cover the connection and the arrangement of your business. You will also make corrections and perform maintenance tasks.
In Sage line 50 Training you can learn:
- In Sage 50 lines you can update the live link between the query and Sage 50 Accounts using the refresh option.
- Understand how to add both single and many calculations to a question then return the data to Microsoft Excel and format the cells.
- Be able to run a mail join within Microsoft Word to link the data in Sage 50 Accounts to a Word document.
- You can learn how to create labeled envelopes from the names and addresses of Sage 50 Accounts Understand how to use the statement within Microsoft Word.
- Be able to handle multiple tables within Microsoft Excel and join the tables together.
- Know how to use the cycle through totals option in Microsoft Query .
- Know how to create pivot tables and charts to dynamically interrogate the Sage 50 Accounts data.
- Know how to add criteria to select specific data from Sage 50 Accounts .
- Understand the system procedure for Sage 50 Accounts and navigate around your software.
- Know how to deal with the setup of your company information as well as your nominal, bank, customer and supplier accounts.
- Have had a basic introduction to the Open Database Connectivity driver.
- Be able to run a mail merge within Sage 50 Accounts to a Word document.
- Be aware of your chart of accounts and how to tailor this to help you extract information that is relevant to your business.
- Be familiar with Project Costing and understand how to configure the module.
- Be able to set up Cost Types and Cost Code.
- Understand how to assign invoices and bank payments to projects.
- Be prepared to record committed costs.
- You can understand the concept and use of resources, project charges and credits.
- Familiar with project reporting, activity and on-screen enquiries.
- Understand Billing and Project closure.
- You can learn to create and enter Project Records and Sub-Projects.