Of all the financial courses, our Sage line 50 course is the most well-known and the most in demand. This course will enable you to pick up the understanding and practical abilities you need to utilize this popular software.
From invoicing customers and paying suppliers, to approach with every condition of your VAT and accounts, Sage helps you manage all the different areas of your business. It gives you the reliable information you need to stay in control and drive your business success.
What do I learn?
Stage1: Getting started
- navigate confidently
- Configure your software to suit your organization's prerequisite.
- Set up and change:
- Users and access rights
- Bank, money and credit card accounts
- Customer and supplier records
- Understand the job of the chart of accounts and how to alter it
- Enter opening adjusts for nominal, client and supplier accounts
Stage 2: Entering day-to-day transactions
- Enter supplier invoices, credit notes and post suppliers payment
- Create and print administration invoices, statements and credit notes for clients
- Post client receipts
- Post bank and money transactions Produce item invoices and cash sales
- Interrogate your information utilizing ventures to empower progressively accurate report
- Understand how to address mistakes
- Check and defend data using backups.
Stage 3: Period end tasks, returns and reconciliations
- Manage your credit control, including statements and overdue letters
- Write off bad debt and play out a VAT reclaim
- Perform a bank reconciliation
- Produce financial reports, including the Profit and Loss report and Balance Sheet
- Produce, check and present your VAT Return
- Prepare for, and run the Year End schedule
How will I be assessed?
- Experience and expert tutor with professional industrial experience
- Tutorial support seven days a week
- Free Sage Line 50 Software to practice in home
- Free, high-quality video and course materials
Our Commitment to you
- We prepare, modify and reinvent your CV all over again to include the new skills set you gained through the training and make it more marketable
- Set you up for the interviews with our partner firms through our in-house recruitment team
- Provide you with on-going help in the early days of your job to make sure you are all set and comfortable in the environment
- Provide you with references to confirm the skills you have gained with us.
- Conduct mock interviews integrated into your training to step up your confidence level and feel more confident and ready for the real interviews
When can you start?
The training takes place every day of the week. Once you finish your training modules, then you can begin to search for job placement, and we will help you if needed.
We are flexible in payment options, and your course fees can depend on the study method chosen. You can pay the course fees in a number of the following ways
- Self- funded
- Government funded
- Private education loan
Future Connect Training is a premier training provider for hands-on practical accounting training in London. We welcome all the individuals from different background and who desire to learn Sage line 50. We are based in Birmingham, London and Harrow, and we are on the verge of growing our business and opening new training centres in different parts of the UK. Our trainers are committed to their students and would always be there to assist you when required.
For further details contact us on 02037908674(London Office) and 01212959988(Birmingham Office) or email us on email@example.com.