"Sage is commonly used in accounting jobs. Having practical training on sage can give you edge in job.There are many study options to learn Sage Accountancy Training with FC training."
Do you need to get to hold with Sage 50 Accounting Software? Sage 50 is the UK’s popular accounting software and adopted by a massive number of industries. Let’s get more information about the Sage Training courses. The sage accounting training course can make a difference in your skills and can help you with better job opportunity. In the article we will look at various options around sage training and explore the training content.
Table of Contents
- Overview of Sage Courses for Beginners
- Sage Course Syllabus
- Who is suitable for this course?
- What qualifications will I gain?
- What support is available?
- Course Duration
- Next steps after qualifying
- Job positions you can apply
- Sage Study Options
- Sage Certification
- Method of Assessment
- Sage Courses Fees
- Fast Track Option
- Why Future Connect to study Sage 50?
Overview of Sage Courses for Beginners
Sage 50 Accounts Level 1 program for beginners proposes to provide the skills for you to be able to supply up to date & reliable information to Management, in the proper way for your business.
Every organisation, no concern how big or small, required by regulation to ‘keep books’. Bookkeepers perform a vital role in organisations. Therefore, securing records of financial transactions are accurate, precise, up to date, and comprehensive. This course is a complete guide, so it would suit trainees and those who have practised Sage 50 before. The curriculum separated into three parts, including Sage 50 Accounting Level 1, Sage 50 Accounting Level 2, and Sage 50 Payroll Management. When you finish the program, you will be capable of using Sage 50 for Accounts and Payroll to the highest standards. You will have an acknowledged qualification on your CV, so companies will know you are a notably skilled individual.
Furthermore, if you are planned and orderly, like working for documents and enjoy viewing a set of figures add up correctly, then bookkeeping is the profession for you.
Sage Course Syllabus
- Operating with Sage 50 Accounts Program Basics.
- Creating Account names, Numbers, & Bank Payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Generating Customers Invoices
- Monitoring Customer Activity
- Generating Product Invoices & Credit Notes
- Compiling & Sending Customer Statements
- Creating Customer Receipts & Purchase Invoices
- Supplier Payments
- Managing Recurring Entries
- Generating Reports & Information
- The Active Set-Up Wizard
- VAT Changes.
Who is suitable for this course?
The course is proper for people who:
- Are believing about starting up their business or who are currently managing their own business
- Are thinking about switching from a manual to a computerised Bookkeeping system
- And are looking to enhance their career prospects.
- This course would be proper for anyone working in accounting or bookkeeping.
- This course would be perfect for those who carry out payroll functions.
- This course would be beneficial for business owners or managers
What qualifications will I gain?
CERTIFICATION FROM SAGE (UK)
As Future Connect Training is a Sage (UK) Approved training provider, you could obtain the following qualification if you book and enrol for the exam and pass the exam successfully:
- Sage 50c Computerised Accounting Course (Level 1)
The exam is administered online through Sage (UK). Exam Fees depend on per assessment or level, including Registration: £135.
Once you schedule the exam, you get way to Sage Qualifications online Portal for six months with extra practice materials. You can attempt to complete the online exam any time in those six months. Once finished, you get the digital certificate direct from Sage (UK).
What support is available?
- High-quality scenario-based course materials
- Tutorial support
- Exam payments and exam booking service from Sage
- Personalised unique study plan
- Professional Career Management service
- SAGE Student Membership and Certificate
- Free Sage 50 Computerised Accounting software*
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
*Available for learners who book Sage 50 Computerised Accounting – Fast Track course.
Students must be age 16 or over also should have a fundamental understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
It takes two weeks to complete this course.
Next steps after qualifying
You may proceed to do Sage Level 2 Computerised Accounting / Bookkeeping.
Job positions you can apply
- Payroll Manager
- Office Manager
- Office Administrator
- Payroll Administrator
- Business Owner
- Business Manager
- Junior bookkeeper
- Assistant accountant
- Junior purchase ledger clerk
- Junior Sales ledger clerk
- All-access level bookkeeping jobs
In these positions, you could make, on average £18,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, UK Only).
Sage Study Options
Classroom Based: We offer weekend and daytime sessions for Sage 50 Bookkeeping Level 1 Training program.
- 6 Studies Books (Tutorial)
- Tutoring led by experienced & qualified Lecturer
- Benefits with workbooks for project preparation
- IT equipped campus
- Helps to Access Future Connect Training Online Portal (VLC) for supplementary training materials for one year
- Pass Guarantee Scheme
Alternatively, if you prefer doing this course online or self-study basis, you may choose Sage Training – Fast Track.
You will get a certificate from Future Connect Training once you complete the course. You also have an option to achieve certification from SAGE(UK) subject to passing the exams.
Method of Assessment
At the period of the program, trainees will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment quiz. This online multiple-choice question examination is marked automatically, so you will receive an on-the-spot grade and know whether you have moved the course.
Sage Courses Fees
Please visit us to find out the course fees or give us a ring on 0203 7908674 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” application within this page. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Fast Track Option
Take economic benefit of Sage Fast Track choice by combining Sage 50 Accounts Level 1, 2 & 3 courses. You would additionally receive a Free Tablet PC and a Free Sage 50 Accounts Software.
Why Future Connect to study Sage 50?
Our experts will guide you the subjects of Accounts Assistant Training that will drive you on Accruals, Prepayments, Asset registers, Depreciations, and many more. Our well-mannered created education experience provides you with the most useful possibility to cross the AAT exams and to acquire your eligibility. Our training systems of Accountancy will intensify your self-confidence by improving in a real-life context.
Also, there are a lot of benefits to following the Future Connect Training Centre: -
- Register with BAC
- Our CPD Certified educators give practical hands-on practice.
- Certification and reference from Future Connect Chartered Accountants
- Online admittance to VLC (Virtual Learning Campus)
- OnDemand software training to enhance your practical skill.
- Obtaining MAAT Status
- Experienced tutors will assist you throughout the program with one-to-one support.
- We will support you with globally-recognised accounting software like Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, VT, Auto Entry, Iris, Forbes, and many more.
- Learning material and videos for enough understanding of the course content
- Supports to get a work placement, which will provide you with real-time experience.
- Certain job placement
- Recruitment support, CV preparation, and give you a mock practice for the interview.
- We allow various payment options, including Debit card, Credit card, PayPal, Cash, and Bank Transfer.