Online & Classroom Based Xero Training
"Having Xero Certification can open up many job opportunities for you. Learn Xero online and in classroom based award winning courses provided by Future Connect."
XERO Accounts Professional and XERO Payroll Professional course cover products and services that include HR advice, technical support and training; XERO Business kit gives you complete control over your business methods in a straightforward package. Let's get more information about the XERO course details, job prospects, and many more. XERO certification can help you in being more emp0loyable. The training can be done online or in classroom based environment.
Table of Contents
XERO Training Overview
If you seem to gain competency in the world’s most popular bookkeeping software, the XERO Computerised Accounting program will teach everything you need to know, while supporting you achieve a recognised qualification. This course intended to provide individuals from trainee to advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and XERO accounts. It designed for individuals who propose to improve career prospects and to be able to improve financial management and control of the business. This program covers Level 1-3 of XERO Bookkeeping/Accounting Training.
Every company, if it is large or small, is expected by law to ‘keep books’. Accordingly, Bookkeepers play a vital role within organisations; assuring records of individual financial activities are accurate, orderly, up to date and comprehensive.
If you are prepared and systematic, like working through documents and enjoy noticing a set of figures add up precisely, then bookkeeping is the job for you.
- Working with XERO Accounts Program Basics.
- Creating Account names, Numbers & Bank Payments
- >Bank Reconciliations
- Generating Customers Invoices
- Monitoring Customer Activity
- Generating Product Invoices & Credit Notes
- Compiling & Sending Customer Statements
- Creating Customer Receipts & Purchase Invoices
- Supplier Payments
- Managing Recurring Entries
- Generating Reports & Information
- The Active Set-Up Wizard
- VAT Changes.
- A summary of the XERO course
- Listing opening balances, preparing and printing a trial balance
- Generating customer records
- Creating supplier records
- Fixing up opening assets, liabilities, and capital balances
- Performing routine reports
- Checking data
- Registering supplier invoices
- Posting error corrections and amending records
- Invoicing, generating customer letters, introducing new products, and checking communication history
- Banking, payments, producing statements, and petty cash
- Audit trails, correcting basic entry errors, reconciling debtors, and creditors
- Creating sales credit entries
- Processing investment credit notes
- Preparing journals
- Verifying Audit Trail
- Purchase orders and processing sales orders
- Processing Trial Balance
- Creating Backups
- Restoring data
- Writing-off bad debts
- Building a Chart of Accounts to Suit Company Requirements
- Sole Trader Accounts preparation
- The Trial Balance preparation
- Errors in the Trial Balance
- Disputed Items
- Use of the Journal
- Prepare and Process Month End Routine
- Contra Entries
- The Government Gateway and VAT Returns
- Bad Debts and Provision for Doubtful Debts
- Prepare and Produce Final Accounts
- Management of Information Reports
- Making Decisions with Reports Using Sage
- The Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Cash Flow and Forecast Reports
- Advanced Credit Control
What qualification will I gain?
You have the choice to gain certification from one of the following awarding bodies.
CERTIFICATION FROM XERO (UK)
As Future Connect Training is a XERO (UK) Approved training provider, you could get the following qualifications if you book and join exams and pass the exams successfully:
- XERO Computerised Accounting Course (Level 1)
- XERO Computerised Accounting Course (Level 2)
- XERO Computerised Accounting Course (Level 3)
All exams are conducted online through XERO (UK).
Exam Charges are Per assessment or per level, including Registration: £135.
Once you schedule an exam, you get access to XERO Qualifications online Portal for six months with additional practice materials. You can attempt to perform the online exam any time within those 6 months. Once concluded, you get the digital certificate direct from XERO (UK).
Who is suitable for this course?
The program is suitable for somebody who:
- Are imagining about beginning their own business or who are currently operating their own business
- Are thinking about switching from a standard to a computerised Bookkeeping system
- And are resembling to improve their work prospects.
There is no formal requirement for this course. However, we recommend that you should have basic English and IT skills to complete the course efficiently.
What support is available?
- High-quality Scenario-based course materials
- XERO Training Workbooks as eBook
- Tutorial guide
- Exam fees and exam booking service under Sage
- Specialist Career Management service
- Free XERO Computerised Accounting software
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
What jobs can I apply?
- XERO Bookkeeper
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Payroll Specialist
- Accounts Administrator
- Assistant Accountant
- Senior Purchase ledger clerk
- Senior Sales ledger clerk
In certain positions, you could make, on average more than £50,000 per annum (source: Reed Salary Checker, UK Only).
Why learners prefer Future Connect education centre?
- Arrange sessions when and where you want
- Provides efficient study material and quality video
- Receive skilful teacher support
- Task scoring and reviews
- Grant CPD certification after the completion of the program
- Free CV formation service
- Support to arrange placement opportunity if required.
- Gives dedicated e-portfolio to register your practice, any time seven days a week at our East, West, North London, and Birmingham offices.
- In-demand software exercise that will assist in improving your practical approaches.
- Proficient direction to start Accountancy Preparation
- Free e-portfolio to follow your performance and practice discoveries connected into academic modules of AAT.
XERO Training Fees
The XERO course fee for training courses varies on the study method chosen. You can pay for the course fees in the following ways
- Employer Funded
- Private Education Loan
Please get in touch to find out the course fees and whether you pass for the course by calling on 0203 7908674 or fill out the “Get Course Information Kit” form inside this page. One of our professional course advisers will get back to you within 24 hours.
XERO Training Options
Classroom-based: We offer Daytime or Weekend sessions for XERO Bookkeeping Training Course.
XERO Training Certification
You will gain a CPD Completion certificate from Future Connect Training once you finish the course. Then, you have an option to attain a Certificate from SAGE(UK) subject to passing the exams.