Online Training - Sage 50 Payroll Online courses
"Online Sage payroll training is the best way to learn HMRC Payroll rules like RTI, FPS, SSP, SAP and more. Best Payroll Training by Future Connect."
Sage is one of the most desired accounting and payroll solutions, not just in the UK, but around the world.
In fact, with more than six million customers using sage software, a growing number of businesses rely on Sage to help their companies work. And the need for Sage certified person is only growing. Sage certifications show that you’re a competent Sage user, and give credibility to prospective employers that you’re fully up-to-speed and ready to begin using their systems right away.
In addition to that, notwithstanding the fact many employers consider Sage abilities as absolutely essential for prospective payroll and accounting jobs, Sage software is also great for anyone looking to start their own entity.
There are two different areas we can be a sage certified in: -
- Sage 50 Payroll
- Sage 50 Accounts
What is Sage 50 Payroll?
'Sage 50 Payroll' ;or 'Sage Payroll' is the employee payroll management solution for small and mid-size businesses, developed by Sage Group.
This market-leading payroll software provides wide-ranging payroll capabilities such as:
- Creating compliant payslips
- Paying employees accurately
- Calculation of cost of wages
- Easy Management for-
- Leave, Absence, overtime
- Bonuses, expenses, holiday pay, hourly payments
- Managing VAT records
- Reporting to managers and HMRC
- Printing payslips, P60s and payroll reports
Sage Payroll stages
- Stage 1: Setting up your payroll [Beginner]
You cover how to password protect your software, set up your company details, create payments and deductions, employee records, pensions schemes and nominal link settings
By completing this course, you will:
- Understand how to configure the software to match company requirements
- Learn how to manage password protection and restrict user access
- learn how to check the legislation settings in your software
- Be able to make pay elements for payments, deductions and net payments and understand the pay element reports
- Understand the method of creating, editing and customising employee records
- Be able to create basic pensions schemes
- Learn how to set up the normal link and post salary journals to your accounts software
Duration: 2 weeks
- Stage 2: Processing Payroll [Intermediate]
You cover a basic payroll run, RTI submission, how to process a starter and leaver, period and routines and nominal link postings.
By completing the course you will:
- Be able to create a basic weekly/monthly payroll run including emailing payslips to your employees
- Be able to submit/perform RTI, and National Insurance Number Verification (NVR)
- learn how to make changes using the rollback function
- Know how to set up new starters with and without P45 deteils, and process leavers
- Complete period and routines, which consits producing and analysing the P32
- Create electronic payments to your employees and HMRC, and submit electronic documents directly from stage 50cloud payroll
- Produce the nominal link postings to your accounts software
Duration: 2 weeks
- Stage 3: Statutory payments, holiday Schedules and editing reports
You cover statutory sick pay, maternity, paternity and adoption, how to create holidays schemes and post absences, historical reporting and payslips, pay reviews and edit existing payslips.
By completing this course you will:
- Be able to produce statutory payments and calculate employee entitlement
- Understand hoe to allocate and process attachment of earnings
- Be able to make holiday schemes and record holidays
- Understand how to product historical reports including payslips.
- Produce a pay review to determine the impact of changes to employees pay
- Learn when and how to submit the employer Payment Summary(EPS)
- Learn how to edit existing payslip to show in a different order and add email settings
Duration: 2 Weeks
Sage 50 payroll online course
Live online classes provide you the opportunity to interact with your tutor and fellow students and enjoy a shared learning experience. Whilst you are learning , live classes are held regularly to give you with the support and structure you would get from a usual classroom environment, wherever you go. The classes are interactive and head by a course master to cover specific topic areas in each session. Students are able to ask doubts in real-time, participate in polls and check their information against their fellow students. You can partocpate in various business, finance, payroll, IT and accounting courses online.
You will be given access to:
- Our online learning portal
- A plan of live sessions
- Ask doubts in real-time
- Join in polls
- Talk with fellow students
- A lot of study materials related to your study
- Personalised Calendar with upcoming classes and past classes
- High quality practice papers
- After Training Career Management Service which offers Students industry news, CV advice and interview tips from experts and recruitment help through our Career Hub
Sage 50 payroll Certification
A sage payroll certification is the only accredited performance-based certification program approved by Sage. It’s the deal next step in your training and development as an experienced Sage Software User
- Stage 1
Software navigation legislations settings, Configuring the company setting up employee records, creating payments and deductions, setting up basic pension schemes, setting up the nominal link, creating users and access rights.
- Stage 2
Processing payroll run using rest payments, applying the minimum/living wage correcting errors, processing starters and leavers, period end routines, processing the nominal link to sage accounts advancing holiday pay
- Stage 3
Attachment of earning orders, setting up and process a student loan, processing statutory sick pay, processing statutory maternity, paternity and adoption pay, setting up pay reviews, entering holiday details and absences, producing the employer payment summary(eps), Historical editing payslips.
As Future connect is a Sage (UK) approved training provider, you could gain the courses provided that you book and register for assessments and pass the exam successfully. The assessments is conducted online through Sage (UK). Exam fess per exam or per stage including registration is £135. Those who successfully completed this course will be given a Sage 50 Training – Beginner Certificate. Whomever eligible for certification will receive a Free electronic Certificate with No extra costs.
Once you book the exam, you get access to sage qualification online portal for 6 months with additional practice materials. You can attempt to finish the online exam anytime within 6 months. Once completed successfully, you get the digital certificate direct from sage(UK).
Benefits of Sage Payroll courses
Sage computerised Payroll qualification open new doors to exciting careers. As well as extending payroll skills if you are currently employed. This course will give you with a comprehensive learning tool to fully understand and operate your Sage 50cloud Payroll software. Finish a certification exam to prove your knowledge and gain an official Sage qualification.
- Free Payroll Software
- Start your own Payroll Bureau
- Work in small business
- A payroll career can head to great things.
- Update your knowledge of sage payroll
- Study through online learning portal
- Improve you employ-ability prospects.
- A career path into payroll
- Ideal continuing professional development course.
- Includes interactive tests to check your knowledge
- Gain a skill to boost your CV
- Virtual scenarios take you through each stage
- Begin your training as soon as possible without having to wait for the new term to begin.
Future career after Sage Certification
Sage Certification will validate your skills in one of the most desired payroll software solutions in the world. Aside from improving your product information, you’ll also learn to run automated calculations, and learn the latest safe and secure payroll best practices. These are some posts that we can apply for:
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll supervisor
- Payroll Consultant
- Payroll Manager
- Senior payroll Adviser
- Payroll Director
- Payroll Advisor
- Payroll Clerk
Requirements and Funding options
Sage 50 Payroll Training has no prerequisites but the candidate must be a keen and quick learner.
When studying an Sage qualification, your knowledge and skills will be tested via computer-based assessments (CBAs). These are administered by Sage training providers or assessment centres and run entirely on PCs or laptops.
You will sit assessments when you're ready, as agreed with your training provider. You will need to check with your training provider as to the availability and schedule for completing your assessments.
If you’re planning about learning with Sage but are concerned about the fees, you could qualify for financial support. The government and other agencies give funding, financial support and loans for people who takes training.
The funding available to you will rely upon your circumstances, like your age, where you live and your financial status. Also, if you are successful in getting into an Apprenticeship scheme your employer may also do the payment for your course regardless of what age you are.
The Fee for Sage Payroll stages also differs relying upon the study medium chosen. You can pay for the Sage course expenses in different Ways:
- Private educational loan
- Employer funded
Why Sage 50 Payroll courses with us?
- IAB and AAT approved Training Provider
- Rated outstanding by our students
- The world-class online learning platform
- Study through our online portal
- Highly experienced expert tutors
- Scenario-based training on Sage 50 Payroll
- CPD Completion Certificate to boost your CV
- Our Course is fully suitable with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your stages on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- Get tutor support by phone, live chat, and email
- Excellent quality video tutorials