Sage 50 – Online Bookkeeping and Payroll Training
"Online sage bookkeeping and payroll training provided by Future Connect Training is very essential for employability. Get online training at your own pace."
What is SAGE?
Sage is one of the most Famous accounting and payroll solutions, not just in the UK, but throughout the world. Their software is used by more than six million customers, in 24 countries around the world. It is used by entities of all sizes and shapes, from start-ups to large multinational corporations, and everything in between.Future Connect Training provides online training for Sage bookkeeping and Sage Payroll. Take advantage of the online training and train at your own schedule.
In fact, with more than six million customers using their software, a growing number of businesses believe in Sage to help their companies manage. And the need for Sage certified person is only growing. Sage certifications show that you're a competent Sage user, and give credibility to prospective employers that you're fully up-to-speed and ready to begin using their systems straight away.
In addition to that, not taking the fact many employers consider Sage abilities as absolutely useful for prospective payroll and accounting jobs, Sage software is also great for anyone looking to start their own business.
There are two main sections you can become Sage qualified in Sage Payroll and Sage Accounts. Both are primarily connected with the Sage 50 program.
- Sage 50 Accounts – Becoming qualified in Sage 50 Accounts allows you to show your proficiency in the software, as well as studying to control your cash flow, banking, customers, invoicing, VAT and Suppliers at the touch of a button. Suitable for anyone looking to work for an Accounting career.
- Sage 50 Payroll – This qualification will validate your skills in one of the most famous payroll software solutions worldwide. Aside from improving your product information, you'll also learn to run automated calculations, and learn the latest safe and secure payroll best practices.
Sage 50 Accounts
This is a must-do course for anyone who wants to enhance their career working in accounts in positions such as Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper etc. It may also benefit business owners who manage their financial records.
Making up the grips with the new version of Sage will help you to give an excellent impression for potential employers, and in the form of the training, you'll have abilities that are immediately applicable to the work environment. Prior knowledge and experience of manual accounting procedures would be necessary.
These are different levels of Sage 50 Accounts:-
- Sage 50 Accounts level 1 (Beginner)
Sage 50 Accounts Level 1 course for starters aims to provide the skills for you to be able to give up to date & accurate information to Management, in the appropriate way for your business.
Duration: 2 Weeks
- Online Sage 50 Accounts level 2 (Intermediate)
Sage 50 Accounts Level 2 Training is an intermediate level of Sage 50 Computerised Accounting, aims to give the skills for you to be able to supply up to date & accurate information to Management, in the appropriate way for your business.
Duration: 2 Weeks
- Online Sage 50 Accounts level 3 (Advanced)
Level 3 is designed to provide individuals with more advanced version of bookkeeping and Sage 50 accounts. Moreover, it is intended for people who already have an excellent working knowledge of Sage 50 accounts and wish to further their studies. It is also building on Level 2, but this Course provides the additional experience required to prepare the accounts for different types of business. Therefore, it enables better financial Management and control of the business.
Duration: 2 Weeks
- Assistant accountant
- Purchase ledger clerk
- Sales ledger clerk
- All-access level bookkeeping Jobs
Online Sage 50 Payroll
The Sage Payroll course is an ideal for those that already work on bookkeeping and accounts, have a basic information of manual payroll systems and are looking to create their career prospects. This course will make you study with computerised payroll up to a level 2 standard. If you wish to work within accounts or payroll office or an HR department, this Course would be the best pick for you. Different stages of Sage 50 Payroll are:
- Stage 1: Setting up your payroll [Beginner]
You cover how to password protect your software, set up your company details, create payments and deductions, employee records, pensions schemes and nominal link settings
By completing this Course, you will:
- Understand how to configure the software to match company requirements
- Learn how to manage password protection and restrict user access
- Learn how to check the legislation settings in your software
- Be able to make pay elements for payments, deductions and net payments and understand the pay element reports
- Understand the method of creating, editing and customising employee records
- Be able to develop basic pensions schemes
- Understand how to set up the nominal link and post salary journals to your accounts software
Duration: 2 weeks
- Stage 2: Processing Payroll [Intermediate]
You cover a basic payroll run, RTI submission, how to process a starter and leaver, period and routines and nominal link postings.
By completing the course you will:
- Be able to create a basic weekly/monthly payroll run including emailing payslips to your employees
- Be able to submit/perform RTI, and National Insurance Number Verification (NVR)
- learn how to make changes using the rollback function
- Know how to set up new starters with and without P45 deteils, and process leavers
- Complete period and routines, which consits producing and analysing the P32
- Create electronic payments to your employees and HMRC, and submit electronic documents directly from stage 50cloud payroll
- Produce the nominal link postings to your accounts software
Duration: 2 weeks
- Stage 3: Statutory payments, holiday Schedules and editing reports
You online Sage Payroll Training cover statutory sick pay, maternity, paternity and adoption, how to create holidays schemes and post absences, historical reporting and payslips, pay reviews and edit existing payslips.
By completing this course you will:
- Be able to produce statutory payments and calculate employee entitlement
- Understand hoe to allocate and process attachment of earnings
- Be able to make holiday schemes and record holidays
- Understand how to product historical reports including payslips.
- Produce a pay review to determine the impact of changes to employees pay
- Learn when and how to submit the employer Payment Summary(EPS)
- Learn how to edit existing payslip to show in a different order and add email settings
Duration : 2 Weeks
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll supervisor
- Payroll Consultant
- Payroll Manager
- Senior Payroll Adviser
- Payroll Director
- Payroll Advisor
- Payroll Clerk
Requirements and Funding options
Sage 50 Payroll Training has no prerequisites, but the candidate must be a keen and quick learner.
When studying a Sage qualification, your knowledge and skills will be tested via computer-based assessments (CBAs). These are administered by Sage training providers or assessment centres and run entirely on PCs or laptops.
You will sit assessments when you're ready, as agreed with your training provider. You will need to check with your training provider as to the availability and schedule for completing your assessments.
If you're planning about learning with Sage but are concerned about the fees, you could qualify for financial support. The government and other agencies give funding, financial aid and loans for people who takes training.
The funding available to you will rely upon your circumstances, like your age, where you live and your financial status. Also, if you are successful in getting into an Apprenticeship scheme, your employer may make the payment for your Course regardless of what age you are.
The Fee for Sage Payroll stages also differs relying upon the study medium chosen. You can pay for the Sage course expenses in different Ways:
- Private educational loan
- Employer funded
Assessments and Certification
As Future connect is a Sage (UK) approved training provider, you could gain the courses provided that you book and register for assessments and pass the exam successfully. The assessments are conducted online through Sage (UK). Exam fees per exam or stage, including registration, is £135. Those who successfully completed this Course will be given a Sage 50 Training – Beginner Certificate. Whomever eligible for certification will receive a Free electronic Certificate with No extra costs. The cost can ve varied for the online training.
Once you book the exam, you get access to sage qualification online portal for six months with additional practice materials. You can attempt to finish the online exam anytime within six months. Once completed successfully, you get the digital Certificate direct from sage(UK).
Advantages of Sage certification
- A validation for your proficiency to utilise Sage software
- Increased earning potential
- Increased opportunities for career advancement
- Start your own Payroll and Accounts Bureau
- Improve your employability prospects.
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion
- Worldwide recognition
- A Competitive advantage when applying to payroll and accounting roles
- Online training available
Sage 50 courses with Future Connect
- IAB and AAT approved Training Provider
- Rated outstanding by our students
- The world-class online learning platform
- Study through our online portal
- Highly experienced expert tutors
- Scenario-based training on Sage 50 Payroll
- CPD Completion Certificate to boost your CV
- Our Course is entirely suitable with PC's, Mac's, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your stages on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- Get tutor support by phone, live chat, and email.
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Online Sage bookkeeping and Online Sage payroll training at your own pace