"Sage courses help accountants to record daily transactions and control company's accounts effectively."
Sage is a powerful accounting software, highly recognised in the accounting field. The software allows you to enter a large amount of data, invoices and transactions, with a wide range of nominal codes. This Sage Training software is perfect for large companies, which are required to record a large amount of invoices; it enables you to record data in batches.
Importance of Sage 50 in Accounting
If you want to gain the competency in the world's most popular accounting and bookkeeping software, the Sage line 50 course will teach everything you need to know. Our sage courses help you to achieve a recognized qualification with practical experience. It designed for learners who aim to improve career prospects and to be able to better control and financial management of the business. Our courses cover Level 1,2 and 3 of Sage 50 Bookkeeping and Accounting Training.
Every small or large business is required by law to 'keep records'. That's why Bookkeepers play a vital role within organizations by ensuring records of individual financial transactions are accurate, up to date, orderly and comprehensive.
It can be beneficial to know about Sage Software, if you are looking to pursue a career in accounting. Here at Future Connect Training, we provide a wide range of courses, using various well-recognized accounting software, including Sage.
Courses we provide using Sage:
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accounts
- Final Accounts
There are various types of Sage software, each used for different accounting purpose:
- Sage 50 Accounts: for bookkeeping, accounts assistant=
- Sage 50 Payroll: Payroll
- Sage 50 Production: for higher level accounting such as management account and final accounts
Our Bookkeeping and VAT is the perfect course for those who want to learn Sage, and have little to no experience in accounting, or would like to switch accounting software. We cover all the essential and basic procedure of bookkeeping, necessary to excel as a bookkeeper:
- Setting up a company
- Setting up different VAT schemes using Sage
- Creating, editing and deleting supplier and customer record
- Posting Purchase invoices
- Posting sales invoices
- Assigning, creating and editing nominal codes
- Recording bank transaction into Sage
- Carrying out bank reconciliation
- Generating VAT returns
- Submitting VAT return to HMRC
This course will give you an overall understanding of how to operate Sage. You will understand how VAT return is calculated in Sage, for different VAT schemes.
Bookkeeping and Payroll cover all bookkeeping and VAT content in addition to Payroll. You will learn to use Sage 50 Payroll:
- Setting up a company
- Recording new and existing employee into Sage
- Creating and assigning Pay Elements
- Entering employee payments
- Processing leavers, Statutory Pay (SSP, SPP, SMP)
- Generating payslips, P32, P45, P60
- Creating Pension schemes in Sage 50 Payroll
- Assigning Holiday schemes
- Submitting Payroll year end to HMRC
For further knowledge in Sage 50 Accounts, our Accounts Assistant course goes further into using Sage for:
- Companies that are selling products to EC countries: you will learn to record foreign currency transactions and invoices. Creating an EC sales list, and Intrastat return is generated and submitted to HMRC.
- Companies operating in the Construction industry: You will learn to use Sage to make CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) deduction to invoices and transactions. Generate CIS return using Sage.
- Making quarterly adjustments for a company: you will be using Sage to record quarterly journal adjustments, such as prepayments accruals, depreciation and loans. Recording profit and loss items and balance sheets items.
If you are looking for higher level training, our management accounts and final accounts courses. You will be using Sage 50 Production software, learn what the software does and modules supported by the software. The different formats and tools used to produce and analyse accounts.
- Creating a client data set
- Comparative balances
- Posting journals
- Posting multiple entry journals and double-entry journals
- Recording prepayments and accruals journal
- Importing trial balance into Sage 50 production
- Generating Accounts Production reports
For course is provided with step by step instruction workbook, with detailed explanations along with our staff to guide you. By the end of our training, you will receive a CPD approved Sage certificates, well recognized by accountants.
If you are an organized and methodical person, like working through documents and enjoy seeing a set of figures add up correctly, then accounting and bookkeeping is the right career for you.
Who can enroll this?
This course is suitable for those people:
- Who is thinking about starting up their own business or who are currently running their own business
- Who is thinking about changing from a manual to a computerised Bookkeeping system
- And are looking to improve their career prospects.
There is no formal requirement for this course. However, we recommend that you should have basic English and IT skills to complete the course efficiently.
What support is available?
- Free high-quality Scenario-based materials
- Sage Training Workbooks as eBook
- Tutorial support
- Student Discount with NUS card*
- Exam fees and exam booking service under AAT or IAB
- Specialist Career Management service
- Free Sage 50 Computerised Accounting software
- Optional IAB Student Membership and Certificate
- State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
What Future Connect Training Offers in this Course?
Get the right skills and knowledge you need to use sage software. With us, you can get the maximum benefit from it at the official Sage Training London centre.
Our Sage courses are includes training manual, which you can take away with you at the end of the course. The trainer presents a topic from manual and explains to you before you reiterate what has been taught by practical exercises. The trainers at this point are thoroughly approachable to answer queries and problems that you encounter during the exercises and will circulate the room, making them accessible to all.
We will also give you full support after the completion of your course to aid you in finding the job roles you are after. We provide CV editing, job hunting tips and interview advice.
We have branches located in Finchley, Harrow and Birmingham. If you are interested in enrolling or would like more information, please contact us. We can book a free consultation, where we can have one to one discussion.
Phone: London office 02037908674 or Birmingham office 01212959988