"Accounting training by Future Connect is based on real-world accounting clients helping you gain real experience on accounting software and HMRC rules."
All companies and non-profits, no matter the size or scope need a qualified accounting staff to report and manage all of their financial data. A career in the accounting field can be extremely fulfilling and will help you stand out in the future, though requirements and rankings are high. The courses on offer will help you meet these requirements by boosting your knowledge of the field to help ensure that you will succeed and have a bright and prosperous career.
The courses we offer to our client’s gives hands-on, real-world accounting training, this will both help bolster your knowledge and give clients real experience using industry-standard accounting software and practices. The courses are updated regularly to ensure that our clients get the best most up to date educational experience.
Levels of the accountancy training programs include Bookkeeping and VAT, Bookkeeping and Payroll, Accounts Assistant, Management Accounts, Final Accounts Training and Customised Training.
Short-form accountancy programs include Audit, Corporation Tax, Self-Assessment, Financial modelling, Budgeting, Advanced Excel, Payroll, Taxation, Making Tax Digital, Bookkeeping Auto-enrolment pension scheme and tax/annual returns.
About the courses
The accounting training courses we offer are designed to ensure that all clients upon graduation can meet the needs and demands of the job roles in the accounting field. These courses will give clients the skills/knowledge to succeed in an accounting role. Including practical hands-on experience, during your source, we will also offer one on one support and guidelines to ensure that help our clients stand out from the rest when applying for jobs in the future.
The accounting training, we offer will provide a broad knowledge of the different job roles within the accounting field. An example of this could include the bookkeeping and VAT course, which will give clients a heightened level of knowledge on the different VAT schemes and the appropriateness of each for various industries.
At Future Connect, we also give them an academic heightened understanding of the different VAT rates of different countries and sectors and how to report VAT taxes. The course will also teach clients about director loan accounts, mileage claims, and reverse charges and petty cash accounts. On a similar note, our Bookkeeping and payroll course will train clients to perform roles that are required to prepare Final Accounts for companies. Some of these include how to do control accounts, accruals depreciation and trial balances.
At Future Connect Training, we also allow clients to customise their training course to meet their needs best. Added options for customisation for courses will best enable us to best structure our courses for our client’s needs. You the client can choose the mixture of modules for your customised route; this can be especially helpful for clients who already have sufficient knowledge in one module as part of one course we offer, we can then allow you the client to blend in another module on another course. This can be highly beneficial as this allows our clients to choose/take part in a course which is best designed to help them to improve their employability in the accounting field.
Why choose us for your accounting education needs
- Actual real-world paperwork to practise with using actual client paperwork.
- Help to prepare and improve your CV to help best allow our clients to stand out from the crowd when applying for jobs in the accounting sector.
- An assured work placement at the end of your placement, at Future Connect, we offer a work placement to all clients who complete their course.
- Practical accounting training.
- Advice and practice for the interviewing process, this includes actual practice interviews with feedback, which will help our clients gain more confidence when applying for positions.
- CPD Approved
- Training and Exam Centres that are IAB approved
- Free access to industry-standard software such as Sage 50, QuickBooks and XERO.
- Tutors who are qualified to teach with years of experience and a requisite level of education/qualification to help our clients best prepare for a career in the accounting field.
- Advisors who are certified to teach XERO, as well as other accounting software.
- Guidelines for the rules and regulations of the HMRC, and how to best interpret these rules and report financial documentation in accordance with said rules and regulations.