Accounting Courses Online
"Whether you desire to move up the stairway or inaugurate a new profession in accountancy, our qualifications furnish you with the expertise and determination to succeed."
Table of Contents
- Accounting Overview
- Accounting Course Benefits
- Accounting Course Outline
- Who is suitable for an accounting course?
- Accounting Course Career Path
- Other Accounting Qualifications in UK
- Future Connect Work Placement Training
- What Next?
1. Accounting Overview
Stable careers in Accounting contain 50% numeracy and 50% ambition. If you aspire to rise to the very top of the career step-stool, you require to apply yourself and build a comprehensive understanding of the Accounting profession. Our exclusive accountancy qualification provides an encouraging introduction to the everyday responsibilities and duties of the adequate Accountant. If able to take control of your career, our quality distance learning courses could make all the variance!
You can examine accounting at a single time from any location worldwide to an endorsed certificate in accounting training courses and Finance. This standard online study program provides a fundamental overview of the Accounting profession, along with the most critical constraints and duties, are managed by accountants worldwide. Determine how to work with primary accountancy documents and financial reports, contribute to effective budgeting and cost-control and so much more besides. Start your career in Accountancy with a quality study course, and the future is yours for the taking!
Our accounting inspires students with the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to pursue satisfying careers in high-level fraud-detection, and prevention.
2. Accounting Course Benefits
When examining for a fully-endorsed Accounting with Future Connect, every student serves to:
- The most comprehensive introduction to the Accounting field, along with its position and importance in the broader business context.
- Allow to flexible online education with absolutely no deadlines or time limitations to worry about – study in your alone time at your own pace.
- No geographical restraints – our programs are open to ambitious applicants on a global basis.
- Assist full 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform and complete support from your personally-assigned tutor.
- Allows studying at residence for a globally-recognized accounting short courses London qualification that could modify your career.
- After attending this course, the students will be able to understand;
- The basic theory of accounting
- Different kinds of businesses and the value of accounting in the modern business context
- Principles and range of the financial reporting system
- The demand for accounting information systems for the stakeholders
- How to manage business transactions in different types of institutions
- Learn the different types of accounting methods and their productivity
- The variety of information that can be assessed by the accounting system
3. Accounting Course Outline
This advanced Accounting embraces every essential functional skill and theoretical idea the apprentice must master to enter this highly-competitive industry. Upon achievement of the Accounting, candidates will have the possibility to pursue professional positions in critical areas of accounting or begin establishing their consultancies from scratch. Sequentially, the objective of the Accounting is to support students with their transition from enthusiastic newcomer to fully-qualified and employed expert.
Accounting has 06 absolute modules; contestants explore the primary duties and daily responsibilities of the working accountant. The accounting courses london free also includes the role of the accountant as part of a full Accounting team.
Upon successful completion of this Accounting, aspirants take away the essential industry-specific skills, talents, and knowledge, including:
- A detailed understanding of the Accounting profession
- How Accountants protect businesses from loss and damage
- Advanced understanding of standard Accounting techniques/patterns
- Extensive knowledge of investigative and evidence-gathering processes
- The confidence to build and present a case upon detection of fraud
- The opportunity to step into a professional position for the first time
This advanced yet convenient Accounting course is delivered over 03 intense modules – each ending with an online assessment to confirm your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your personally-assigned instructor will give a comprehensive guide and supervision throughout your studies.
Unit 1 - Accounting Basics
This unit includes the subsequent key topics:
- Accounting and Finance
- Objectives of Accounting
- Scope of Accounting
- Functions of Accounting
- Advantages of Accounting
- Limitations of Accounting
- Evolution of Modern Accounting
- Branches of Accounting
- Modern View of Accounting
- Accounting Cycle
Unit 2 - Accountant's Roles and Responsibilities
This part covers the resulting vital topics:
- Role of an Accountant
- Methods of Accounting
- Debit and Credit
- Types of Accounts
- The distinction between Book-Keeping and Accounting
- Organisation for Accounting and Finance
- Bases of Accounting
- Accounting Terminology
Unit 3 - Key Financial Reports
- This unit comprises the subsequent key topics:
- The Income Statement
- Sample Income Statement
- The Balance Sheet
- Sample Balance Sheet
- The Cash Flow Statement
- Statement of Retained Earnings
- Keeping Score
- Single vs Double Entry Accounting
- A Review of Financial Terms
- Understanding Debits and Credits
- Working with Debits and Credits
4. Who is suitable for an accounting course?
Our skilful planned Accounting courses are suitable for trainees of the industry and members of the workforce equally. Whether seeming to reach the career destination or searching an entirely new profession for the first time, an acknowledged qualification from a fully-endorsed awarding personality could make all the variance. Accountancy artists are exploring a new challenge, business owners managing their loss-prevention duties to future administrators, these Accounting courses online packed with extraordinary insights.
We concentrate on dynamic, accessible, and affordable distance learning opportunities that are open to candidates on a global basis. You have an option to learn to account in your own time and at your own pace, with the ongoing support of your personally-assigned teacher from beginning to end. All education materials provided as standard and our innovative digital training platform can access on a 24/7 basis from anywhere with an Internet connection.
With the help of Future Connect Training Centre, a fulfilling and financially worthwhile career in Accounting could be best at your fingertips!
5. Accounting Course Career Path
In the prosperous achievement of our Accounting, competitors may decide to proceed with a wide range of work positions, including:
- Financial Assurance Manager
- Financial Assurance Specialist
- Forensic Accountant
- Information Technology Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Budget Analyst
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Specialist
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Trainee Accounting Technician
- Chartered Accountant
6. Other Accounting Qualifications in UK
There are a set of accounting courses for beginners to strengthen their abilities in accounting qualification.
- Bookkeeping & VAT: Bookkeeping & VAT hold you up to date with HMRC laws and variations, guides you to perform your VAT Return and submission deadlines, and supports to deal with goods arriving from EU and Non-EU countries. The curriculum developed for ambitious bookkeepers and anyone who desires to establish a career in accounting.
- Bookkeeping & Payroll: Bookkeeping concentrates on reporting and processing daily financial transactions such as purchases, sales, expenses, and receipts. This subject is a record-keeping exercise that is the basis of all the financial statements done in bookkeeping. It is essential to keep records arranged, an actual and correct of all the transactions presented in this training course. On the other side, Payroll program is perfect for those who are fresh in accounting and require training on the critical factors of payroll processing. Training includes setting up employees, processing payslips, maintaining statutory payments, submission of RTI, and computing deductions from pay using the payroll accounting software like SAGE, XERO, and QuickBooks. You will also be studying laws around Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- AAT Course: Association of Accounting Technician Qualification is a universally recommended education and highly comprehended by businesses. AAT qualifications essentially offered on accounting and bookkeeping. AAT accounting programs provide an exceptional opportunity for job progression as apprentices can progress with other educational and professional skills getting generous exemptions. This course purpose is to help you succeed. Depending on your practice, you may start AAT studies from different levels of AAT. AAT education intended for people to understand the functional features of accounting in detail; accordingly, whatever educative environment you have, you can be successful with a lot of hard work.
- Management Accounts: Management accountants play an imperative role in the overall progress and production of the company. They are required to comment and see beyond numbers, foresee, predict, and prevent organisations from changing from there prime goals. Most maximum Management accountant reports to the financial administrators by planning statements and accounts. The management accountants are required to show a detail report with an explanation of figures that helps the managers with the financial information needed to make short-term adjustments related to production, operation, and investment. Creating budgets is a large part of this position – you’ll be responsible for supporting internal costs, as well as driving capability and value for money throughout the organisation.
- Accounts Assistant: Accounts Assistant training program provides you with all the critical ideas and practical skills to use and work as an Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant. The program covers everything like original invoice recording - invoice generation, purchase, expenses, and sales receipts. Also, working through VAT Return, VAT Reconciliations, usage of different VAT schemes, and maintaining the year-end closings. Will be able to use different Payroll methodologies like setting up employees, processing payslips, keeping payments statutory, submission of RTI, and calculating deductions from pay that studied in this payroll training course.
- Final Accounts: The Final Accounts education program merges all the training and classes at Future Connect supplies a high-end working experience of the entire accounting cycle. You will be driving with Bookkeeping and VAT Return at the introduction of this subject. After you have proper Bookkeeping abilities on various Businesses, the trainees move on to an intermediary level of accountancy and study to close the books for the year-end. At this level, the primary Trial Balances calculated, and learners have a chance to accompany the educational classes focussing on CIS, Control Accounts, Advanced Excel, and FRSSE.
- QuickBooks Training: Every small to a big organisation will require a bookkeeper who prepared and pay attention to the details. QuickBooks is acquired by businesses to manage their accounts and income, invoice its clients, generate reports and report the daily business activities. Bookkeeping is the subclass of accounting, and in QuickBooks training, we will guide you how bookkeeping consolidates with the industry-standard software. This schedule will include Bookkeeping fundamentals and technical areas of accounting.
- Control Accounts: Control accounts are contemporary ledger accounts that outline’ a vast number of businesses. As such, they are an element of the double-entry system. Control accounts used to verify the correctness of the ledger accounting system. They regularly use with matter to receivables and payables balances. The prime goal of the control account is to grip the current ledger free of details and have the correct balance for the financial reports. It can illustrate via an example that the Accounts Receivable in the federal ledger could be a control account. If its control account, the organisation would update the reports with a few amounts, such as total trades on account for the day, full sets for the day, total allowances and returns for the day.
- Sage Training: Our Sage 50 Accounting/Bookkeeping study will strengthen your professional work and provide you with the skills and learning you must begin in Finance and Accountancy department. Our Sage Accounting studies are IAB Approved.
- Advanced Excel: Advance Excel is a database application that is followed all over the world—including a good understanding of how Excel acts are critical to a successful office operative. In its reports, it can practice summarising data displaying totals, averages, and very quickly produce illustrations and charts. It is a robust and flexible medium and used in a wide variety of complex statements. It is applied for applications as different, producing full financial models for businesses or groups of corporations and statistically analysing scientific data.
7. Future Connect Work Placement Training
Everybody strives to develop their career with reported firms; though, lack of experience and skill stops them from pursuing their goal. Well, our authorities assist with accountancy and corporate training, curriculum preparation, and leads to face an interview in the real-time organization.
Job Interview Support, if you get the idea and focus on practical and theoretical concepts, we assure that our recruitment unit will get you a whole audience with the company.
CV Guidance: Our recruitment team, will support you in CV preparation, job hunting, the mock interviews to make sure you are implemented with the best narrative and can share your business highlights in the most expert way.
Pass Guarantee, though we aspire you to qualify in the first trial, life happens right? If you are not thriving the first time, you will get entry to additional classes and dedicated teacher assistance, and the reattend is on us!
8. What Next?
Call us on 0203 7908674 or give your details here in the form. One of our expert training instructors will be there to support you.