Which is the best AAT provider for Distance Learning?
"Begin your accountancy career with flexible online AQ2022 AAT Qualification Courses, Live interactive sessions for distance learning from Best AAT Provider, Future Connect Training."
Table of Contents
- Key Takeaways
- Taking Online AQ2022 AAT Qualification
- Which AAT Courses offered?
- AAT Levels and Syllabus AQ2022
- What Is AQ2022 AAT Level 2?
- What Is Level 3 AAT qualification?
- What Is AAT Level 4?
- Why Study AAT courses online At Future Connect Training?
- How To Get Enrolled For AAT courses online?
Overview: AAT Course Online
What is AAT Distance Learning?
- A flexible and cost-effective way to study accounting with AAT qualifications.
- Ideal for people who want to balance their work or family life with learning.
- Provides access to online resources and experienced tutors for support.
How does AAT Distance Learning work?
- Comprehensive online learning resources, including videos, quizzes, and e-books.
- Personal tutor supports through email, phone, or virtual classroom.
- Choose to study at your own pace, in your own time, without any fixed timetables or deadlines.
What are AAT courses available through Distance Learning?
- A range of AAT qualifications is available, including Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Business Skills.
- Capabilities are available at different levels, from Foundation to Professional.
- Access to AAT student community and member benefits.
Who is AAT Distance Learning suitable for?
- Is anyone interested in pursuing a career in accounting or finance?
- People who want to study flexibly and cost-effectively.
- Anyone who prefers online learning and wants to avoid classroom-based learning.
What are the benefits of studying AAT Distance Learning?
- An affordable and cost-effective way to gain AAT qualifications. Flexible and convenient learning options that fit around your work and personal commitments.
- Improve employability and career prospects with globally recognized AAT qualifications.
Taking Online AQ2022 AAT Qualification
Are you working full-time? Or have responsibilities stopping you from joining AQ2022 AAT courses on campus? Here, we have a complete solution for you to join our AAT qualification online courses. The online AAT Qualifications lead to AAT membership as a classroom-based AAT. We plan your schedule according to your availability, and you can take advantage of live interactive sessions.
Which AAT Courses Are Available?
- AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping Qualification
- AAT Level 1 Access Award in Business Skills
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Short Course)
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
AAT Levels and Syllabus AQ2022
AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping Qualification
- Basic principles of bookkeeping and relevant knowledge.
AAT Level 1 Access Award in Business Skills
- Working in a business environment.
- Use numbers in business.
AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Short Course)
- Introduction to Bookkeeping (ITBK)
- Principles of Bookkeeping Control (POBC)
AAT AQ2022 Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Introduction to Bookkeeping (ITBK)
- Principles of Bookkeeping Control (POBC)
- The direction of Costing (PCTN)
- Business Environment (BESY) - Synoptic Assessment
AAT AQ2022 - Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Preparation of Financial Statements (FAPS)
- Management Accounting Techniques (MATS)
- Tax Processes for Business (TPFB)
- Business Awareness (BUAW)
AAT AQ2022 Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Drafting and Interpreting of Financial Statements (DAIF)
- Applied Management Accounting (AMAC)
- Internal Accounting Systems and Controls (INAC)
(Optional units - choose two):
- Business Tax (BNTA)
- Personal Tax (PNTA)
- Audit and Assurance (AUDT)
- Cash and Financial Management (CSFT)
- Credit and Debt Management (CRDM)
What Is AQ2022 AAT Level 2?
Level 2 AAT qualification is the opening step towards your complete AAT accounting learning and strong vocation in accounting and finance. This education level provides you with comprehensive knowledge of different financial transactions inside a bookkeeping project task.
What is the duration of the AQ2022 AAT Level 2 course?
We regularly demand the Level 2 AAT qualification course to take six months to complete for most students.
Levels Of AAT Course AQ2022:
AAT Level 2 has two options:
- AAT Level 2, Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2, Foundation Certificate in Accounting
What Is Level 3 AAT qualification?
At this level, you will learn more complex accounting tasks, including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, ethical practices and closing statements for accountants. The experience grows on top of level 2 AAT Accounting qualification AQ2022. This is an advanced level for AAT students as they study more potent and vital concepts. Level 3 requires more focused reading and more devotion.
What Is The Duration Of AAT Level 3?
We would assume this AQ2022 AAT Accounting program to get 6-7 months to conclude for most students.
What Is AAT Level 4?
This stage is the terminal level of AAT qualification that consists of the concluding subjects of accounting technician education. At Level 4, the topics and exam environment are much more intricate than in the earlier levels. Yet, the enormous effort pays off as you can turn in a MAAT after fulfilling the knowledge needs. The qualification also provides progression to advance accounting skills like ACCA, CIMA, and ICAEW.
What Is The Duration Of Level 4 AAT qualification?
We suppose this AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting program will take about 8-10 months for most students.
AAT Courses Online With Interactive Distance Learning
You will be capable of joining all the AAT courses online, where you can communicate with your instructor and fellow trainees in real-time. Not only that, but when you drop your session, you can also view the recordings later at your own time. We post the coursebooks to your residence address, and you will also get digital access to all reading materials through our world-class Virtual Learning Campus.
Take a glance at one of our recorded class videos as an example. It has been proven in a recent survey that AAT courses Online are more effective for students than classroom-based.
Are The AAT Courses Online Convenient?
Many of our learners accept that AAT courses online are more comfortable to follow. We have highly expert teachers who guarantee you are well prepared for the AAT 2020 syllabus. Our AAT courses online learning materials are optimised to provision for the AQ 2020 syllabus of AAT.
When you register for any online training course, you will be assigned access to:
- Our Virtual Learning Platform
- A schedule of live sessions
- You can ask questions in real-time
- Participate in polls
- Interact with other students
- Lots of study materials related to your subject
- Personalised schedule with upcoming classes and past classes
- High-quality exercise papers
- After Training Career Management Service
Virtual Learning Campus
The Virtual Learning Campus at Future Connect Training is a revolutionary State the Art virtual Learning experience. You can access your study materials and life lessons through many devices like Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones.
Get Advice From AAT Course Specialists
Get in touch to see if we can support you to take your career further. Our master course specialists will give you all the information linking to AAT qualification and the best way to perform to make an informed decision.
Get The Recruitment Guide For AAT Students
Job Interview Guarantee, if you continue the plan and focus on practical and theoretical ideas, we ensure that our recruitment unit will give you a candid interview with the employer.
CV Advice, our dedicated recruitment crew, will help you in CV preparation, job field, and mock interviews to ensure you can with the best narrative. You can share your career highlights in the most professional style.
Pass Guarantee, though we want you to pass on the first attempt, life happens. If you are not successful for the first time, you will take access to additional classes and dedicated teacher assistance; the re-sit is on us!
Why Study AAT courses online At Future Connect Training?
Future Connect Training is an Award-winning teaching centre with ACCA, CIMA, and AAT-equipped mentors who support the best training and knowledge. Our training plans in Accountancy will boost your confidence by serving in a real-life context.
Benefits Gain After Studying AAT qualification In Future Connect Training
- Additionally, there are many advantages to joining Future Connect Training: -
- AAT accredited and approved education provider centre.
- Master classroom-based support is available.
- Practical training and AAT subjects are connected to ensure you get the best of them.
- Provides a dedicated e-portfolio to schedule your practice any time, seven days a week, at our North, East, West London and Birmingham offices.
- Free e-portfolio to follow your performance and training breakthroughs combined into academic modules of AAT.
- We will help you with globally recognised accounting software like Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, VT, Auto Entry, Iris, Forbes, and many more.
- CPD Certification is needed to become an AAT Member connected with all AAT Levels.
- Weekend and evening classes are available at all our branches.
- Proficient guidance to start Accountancy Preparation.
- In-demand software exercise that will serve to improve your working strategies.
- Three certificates from 1 course - 1 from AAT, one from CPD and one from XERO.
- Guides to Recruitment assistance, CV preparation, mock interview, and Job-hunting support are available.
How To Get Enrolled For AAT courses online?
Get in touch with an education advisor by calling 0203 7908674 for more details about AAT Distance Learning Courses or AAT courses online. Or fill out the Get course information kit paper to get the full outline. It will help you to make the right career choice.
Q.1. Can a person do AAT courses online?
Future Connect training is the approved training provider of AAT courses online. Students can study part-time or full-time and learn in a classroom, online, or through a hybrid method, depending on their needs.
Q.2. What are the prospects after the AAT qualification?
Future Connect Training provides advice from specialists to AAT students who make their CVs and prepare themselves for the job interview sessions.
Q.3. Will the resource material of the AAT course be delivered to the distance learning students?
Yes, the resource material of the AAT course is delivered to students' addresses, and they get access to all digital material through a virtual learning campus.