AAT Level 2 & 3 Course: Fast Track Accounting
"Study AAT Level 2 and Level 3 courses with Award-winning training provider.AAT Level 2 is at beginners level and AAT Level 3 is for the Intermediate level."
Study AAT Level 2 and Level 3 courses with Award-winning training provider.
Induction the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Future Connect Training offers AAT accredited level 2, 3 and 4 diploma certificates in accounting and bookkeeping courses. AAT Is the world’s leading professional accounting body for accounting technicians with over 140,000 members all over the world which are widely recognized in the industry.
What is the AAT Level 2?
If you are looking to develop your career in accounting AAT qualification with Future Connect Training will be the best choice as we provide practical training along with AAT Bookkeeping Level 2 & 3.
AAT Bookkeeping Level 2 qualification is for the beginners who want to get into accounting and AAT Level 3 is for the Intermediate level, these levels are mandatory qualification which is required to be an AAT Certified Bookkeeper.
AAT level 2 is the starting point for a full AAT qualification. The modules in AAT Accounting Level 2 get you ready for the accounting skills that are essential to take on the profession. The qualification is suitable for young candidates, leaving school and deciding not going to uni. The qualification is equally ideal for candidates who are starting an accounting career at the later stage.
As AAT is a very flexible and open qualification, there is no entry requirement at Level 2. The candidates should have excellent skills in English and math.
Course content and details of AAT L2
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting will provide a full understanding of accounting techniques, dealing with credit notes, invoices, creating supplier and customer records, preparing the till trail balance.
The AAT Accounting Level 2 Foundation Certificate consists of five units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
Be able to prepare Trail balances, double-entry processes and business documentation, the cashbook, discounted transactions and reconciling a customer's and supplier's statement.
- Bookkeeping Controls
Be able to prepare control accounts, use the journals, understand the banking system, and manage cash books and petty cash.
- Elements of Costing
Learn how to calculate the product cost and budget effectively for the organisation, understanding the use of cost recording techniques, manufacturing accounts, costing for inventories and labour costs.
- Using Accounting Software
Develop the skills needed to process transactions using computerised accounting software professionally, learn how to set up a company effectively, create customer and supplier records, manage ledgers, and enter sales and purchase transactions, and understanding banking receipts and payments.
- Work Effectively in Finance
Discover how to work effectively in an organisation, payroll functions, learn about professional ethics and understand the business skills such as managing workload, personal development and literacy and numeracy skills
AAT Level 3
The AAT course level 3 - Diploma in Accounting is the intermediate level of AAT qualification. It is a crucial stage to get on with the profession and get on with the Accounts assistant level Job role.
The AAT training course level 3, gives the candidates the specialist level to progress either into employment in a finance role or further study in accountancy and finance.
AAT Qualification Level 3 is equally suitable for 16-19 interested in education or adult students changing careers and seeking more in-depth knowledge into the occupational area.
AAT does not set any pre-requisite; you can join AAT level 3 without pursuing AAT level 2.
Course content and details of AAT L3
AAT Level 3 - Diploma in Accounting consists of 6 units that cover a range of different accounting tasks. You will be learning how to deal with:
- balancing accounts
- processing receipts, sales invoices and payments
- maintaining financial records that accurately record the incoming and outgoing finances of the business
- completing VAT return forms
- working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
- dealing with a company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- preparing profit and loss accounts sheets
AAT LEVEL 3 modules are,
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting.
AAT level 3, is a comprehensive module and will get your ready for VAT, management reporting, and costing concepts.
Assessment of AAT Level 3:
- Four units are assessed individually in end-of-unit assessments.
- This qualification also includes a synoptic assessment, AAT recognised and approved training centres like Future Connect Training can help you with the exam preparation.
Duration of the Courses
The duration of the AAT Bookkeeping Level 2 and level 3 varies.
AAT Level 2 has 5 subjects, and level 3 has 6 subjects.
AAT Bookkeeping Level 2 – Duration – 6 Months to 8 months
AAT Level 3 – Duration – 8 months to 12 Months
Assessment and next progression
AAT Level 2 and Level 3 are conducted via CBE. Future Connect training is approved training centre, and we can help you with the exams as well. We are approved exam centre for AAT. Our locations are all around London and Birmingham.
North London – N3 2JU
East London – E3 4TY
West London – HA1 1LJ
Birmingham – B16 8QG
Jobs you can apply for AAT L2/L3
After completion of AAT Level 2 and level 3, you can apply for below-listed job roles:-
- Junior Bookkeeper
- Junior Accountant
- Finance Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger clerk
- Sales Ledger clerk
- Billing clerk
- Credit controller
- Payroll Administrator
- VAT Manager
- Management Accountant
Why Future Connect Training for AAT L2/L3
- AAT accredited and approved training provider.
- Expert classroom-based support available
- Practical training and AAT subjects integrated to make sure you get the best of them both.
- A dedicated e-portfolio to book your training, any time 7 days a week at our North, West and East London and Birmingham offices.
- Free e-portfolio to track your performance and training milestones integrated into academic modules of AAT
- CPD Certification essential to become an AAT Member integrated with all AAT Levels.
- Weekend and evening classes are available.
- Three certificates from 1 course - 1 from AAT, 1 from CPD and 1 from XERO
- CV preparation, mock interview and Job hunting support available
Practical training integration with the AAT Courses
While studying AAT with Future Connect Training, you can take advantage to implement all you’re AAT learning into practical experience, which will count towards your work experience for QB Status.
Moreover, you can design your practical training as per your requirement as listed below:-
- QuickBooks Training
- Xero Training
- Sage Line 50 Training
- Payroll Training
- Bookkeeping & VAT Training
- Bookkeeping & Payroll Training
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accounts
- Final Accounts
You can call us on 02037908674 for more information regarding AAT Level 2 and Level 3; our expert team will answer all the questions and guide you on where to start your career.