Xero software automates accounting work. Xero course and certification aids you become capable with the main features of Xero. You have numeral options for finishing Xero certification course: flexible timing; customized topics to be studied and vast career pathway.
Xero Course London
Xero is an HMRC -recognized VAT software provider. This software makes online submissions comfort with simple , accurate tracking for any VAT scheme. Xero is always secure and dependable, and our experts are here to support you 24/7 hours through online, email or phone. Keep yourself up to date with the Xero software and gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificate upon completion of your course as Future Connect is Xero certified company.
Throughout the courses, Future Connect will give you one to one training with friendly and expert tutors. Additionally, we served you with quality video lessons and online study materials. Furthermore, you can take classes according to your suitable schedule. Not only that, but we will also always be there for you to help with the CV and find the job role. If needed, we are happy to provide you with reference as well.
Benefits Of Using Xero
Any small or medium-sized industry will get a wealth of profits by using Xero, from saving time and fruitful collaboration to confirming that no payment is ever missed. The following are just a limitation of the many other highlights: Easy billing; Access real-time economic data; Boundless users; Well-suited with hundreds of 3rd party apps; No need to install anything; Work on-the-go smoothly; Automatic files and reports backups
Why Xero For Your Business?
It provides reliable data; it is the smart online software, it has secure data protection, it has MTD for Vat.
XERO Course Content
Introduction to Xero
- Lodging for your free trial
- How to use Xero
Modules to Xero
- Adding Company Details
- Editing Customer Accounts
- Adding Customers (Creating Contacts)
- Raising and Recording Sales/Customer Invoices
- Recording Supplier Invoices
- Adding Suppliers (Creating Contacts)
- Editing Supplier Contacts
- How to Edit Accounts (Chart of Accounts)
- Raising and Recording Credit Notes
- The Chart of Accounts
- Recording Bank Payments and Bank Receipts
- Adding Bank Accounts
- How to Add New Accounts (Chart of Accounts)
Getting Started: Xero Course
Organization Settings; Organization Settings; Financial Settings; Adding Users; Accounts Codes; Chart of Accounts; Opening Balances
- Sales invoice
- how to create sales invoice
- Recording sales credit notes
- Sales invoice opening balances
- Entering Purchase invoice
- Record keeping of purchase credit notes
- Purchase invoice opening balances
- Bank Transactions
- Importing a bank statement
- Reconciling sales receipts
- Reconciling a purchase payment
- Aged receivables analysis
- Aged payable analysis
- Cash summary notes
- Profit and loss
- Balance Sheet
- Note tax inclusive and tax exclusive
- Reconciling the Vat Return
- Submit vat return to HMRC through online
Advanced Certificate In Xero Accounting
Get Some Thoughtful Xero skills and be a Xero Advisor!
Stand out with the gathering with this Xero certificate on your Curriculum Vita! Learn intermediate Xero accounting skills with this qualified course such as handling your business accounts, understanding extracted information OR reports, and how to create the most of a cloud bookkeeping solution.
- Become up to six months access to Xero comprised with your course
- Future connect Training is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
- Upon successful completion, obtain Xero’ s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification
List of certification and Diploma are listed:
Xero Accounting Certificate; Xero accounting advance Certificates; Advance Xero Payroll Certificate; Advance Xero package; Payroll Administration Certificate – Xero Stream; Payroll Administration Certificate (Xero Stream); Accounts Administration & Payroll Course Plus Xero & MYOB; Xero Payroll Certificate; Advanced Xero Package; Accounting Pathway Program Plus Xero & MYOB; Advanced Xero and MYOB Pathway
Modules In Advance Xero Certifications
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
- Bank Reconciliation with Xero
- Budgeting with Xero
- Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
- Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
- Tracking Categories in Xero
- How to Make the Most of Xero
- Customizing Templates in Xero
Who Is This Course For?
If you are jobless and looking for the role of accountancy and financial sector; If you want to swipe your career in the accountancy field; People who are studying accountancy and finance qualification; Those who know accountancy but lack of practical experience; Those who wish to gain UK experience; Candidates who are new to software; Companies who want to train their staff with the software.
Is Xero Right For You?
If you’re planning of opening your own small business; have prepared so already; or are now managing the finances for someone else’s small to the medium enterprise; Xero was to be prepared for people just like you. This wonderful program is also a must for anyone imagining of a career in small business bookkeeping, as you can be sure that many of your potential clients are either using Xero already or will be rapidly.
Xero advisor certification displays you how to using all the essential features of Xero to aid you to advise your clients. From setting up to bank settlement, right through to recording.
A vast list of career is listed there to have an interesting and bright future you have:
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Accounts Manager
- Junior Accountants
- Trainee Accountants
- Assistant Accountant.
- Payroll Officer.
- Accounts Manager.
- Finance Advisor.
Xero is a fantastic software to use for bookkeeping and processes. If your time is precious and wants to spend it doing better things, then start doing Xero course.