"Xero Accounting Course will provide the basis for a successful accounting career by enriching accounting skills in a real work environment with Free Certification."
Xero is an accounting software that helps you to save time on your paperwork. The software will help you to manage bank reconciliation, invoices, and many other accounting functions. Xero Accounting course is designed to give Xero partners a better exposure of the software.
Table of Contents
- Xero Accounting Course Is Ideal For You If
- Why is Xero Preferred For Your Business?
- Who Is Eligible for This Course?
- How Do We Support You?
- Xero Accounting Course Objectives
- Xero Accounting Course Covers
- Benefits Of Studying The Xero Accounting Course with Future Connect
- Upon Successful Completion Of the Xero Accounting Course, Contestants Should Be Able To
- Jobs You Can Apply For
- XERO Certification Course Option
Xero Accounting Course Is Ideal For You If:
- You are an industrialist or small business owner looking to maintain your accounts
- You are a manager or a company’s owner, and you want to teach your staff to perform the accounting services more efficiently.
- You are interested to switch manual accounts functionalities on an automated system
- You are without a job and looking for a career in the Accounting and Finance field
- You are new to digital accounting
- You are currently studying CIPFA, ACCA, AAT, CIMA, or other subjects related to accounting and finance
- You have some knowledge and qualification in accounting and finance but no experience
- You are an Accountant and aim to establish your accounting practice firm.
Why is Xero Preferred For Your Business?
The Xero software has numerous benefits for any business; the most important are mentioned below;
- It provides reliable data
- It is a smart online software
- It has secure data protection
- The task can be done from any place
- Xero can tell what you owe and what is due to you
- You can use layouts to create customised invoices
- It can automate all your banks' transactions
- It has MTD for Vat
Who Is Eligible for This Course?
This course is suitable for anybody who wants to increase his knowledge and skills in the associated field. This is an excellent chance for all students from any academic background to learn more about this subject.
Future Connect is an accounting training centre; we provide a wide range of accounting courses for various levels of accounting. Our Xero courses will give you a good understanding of how Xero works.
To complete training, you need some fundamental skills, which are outlined below:
- Basic numeracy
- Standard computer literacy
- Communication skills
- A universal consideration of accounting or bookkeeping
Whether you're an accounting specialist or just a beginner, completing an accounting course in the UK is the best approach to make yourself a good choice for employers.
How Do We Support You?
- We share Tutorials with you
- Our expert trainers share real-world examples to solve
- We modify individual study plan
- Special Career Supervision service
- Free XERO Computerised Accounting software
- 24-hour technical support
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Flexible Finance Options
Xero Accounting Course Objectives:
The objective is to…
- Follow the map among different functions in XERO
- Set up new corporations and users and customise charts of accounts
- Generate contacts as Customers and Suppliers
- Make original customer invoices, credit notes and returning products.
- Create and match bank transactions
- Understand Bank settlement
- Evaluate, edit and submit VAT returns
- Recognise month-end journals Payroll, Accruals, Prepayments, Depreciations
- Set up repeating journals
- Learn necessary Stock Control (Inventory management) in Xero
- Share information with the Accountant
- Introduce bulk data, e.g. customers, suppliers, invoices, etc.
- Run payroll precisely
Xero Accounting Course Covers:
- How to prepare bank reconciliations, including making adjustments to correct any discrepancies, tracking outstanding debts and credits and importing data from banks, credit cards and PayPal
- You will learn to deal with sales and invoices and how to keep track of outstanding payments.
- Understand how to make a note of bills and purchases so that the accounts are up-to-date and accurate
- You will add contacts to the software, including regular suppliers or customers.
- Manage cash flow by scheduling payments and batch paying suppliers
- Xero Accounting Course will help you learn to review and approve receipts to ensure expenses can be claimed.
- The reporting features include how to view and share reports and budgets without waiting until the end of the month.
- Practice importing and categorising transactions quickly and effectively.
Moreover, You Will Learn About:
- Dashboard, how to use and navigate
- Chart of Accounts, how to edit, delete, and create new nominal codes. What are they?
- Contacts, how to form a new contract for a buyer/supplier
- Sales, how to raise a quote and sales invoice
- Purchases, how to build a bill and purchase order. What is the difference?
- Fixed assets, how to add the new fixed asset. What is depreciation, and how to calculate it?
- Expense claims, how to raise a claim for reimbursement;
- Bank, how to add a new bank and connect, how to add petty cash bank
Benefits Of Studying The Xero Accounting Course with Future Connect
- You earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- The course is taught by industry’s professional instructors
- Study at your own pace, at your speed, on your selected days and time
- Get benefit from instant feedback through exams and multiple-choice questions
- Get support or advice from our email and live chat which is available 24/7
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning prospective
Upon Successful Completion Of the Xero Accounting Course, Contestants Should Be Able To:
- Enter supplier and customer details into the Xero contact file.
- Setup items for a new company file.
- Use the purchasing features of Xero.
- Payment for the purchases that have been made from suppliers.
- Driving sales to customers.
- Deal with more complex invoicing matters.
- Record customer payments.
- Perform a bank reconciliation.
- Produce a variety of business-related reports.
- Understand how Xero is used to track GST.
- Use Xero's reports to produce a Business Activity Statement.
- Start, navigate, and exit from Xero.
- Becoming creditor payments from a variety of fund sources.
- Modify a chart of accounts to suit specific business needs.
Jobs You Can Apply For
- Junior Accountant
- Payroll Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Billing Clerk
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Controller
XERO Certification Course Option
Xero Classroom Training: We offer Daytime or Weekend sessions for XERO Bookkeeping Training Course.
You will gain a CPD Completion certificate from Future Connect Training once you finish this Xero certification course. Then, you have an option to attain a Certificate from SAGE(UK) subject to pass the exam.