Xero Accounts Course
"Xero training will provide basis for a successful accounting career, by enriching accounting skills in a real work environment with Free Certification."
Xero Accounting is accounting software that helps you to save time on your paperwork. The software will help you to manage to bank reconciliation, invoice, and many other accounting functions. Xero Accounting course is designed to help you to achieve business accounts using this popular accounting software competently.
Xero Accounting is ideal for you if:
- You own a business and want to do your business books
- You’re hoping to advance within a current accountancy role by learning the features of a different accounting software
- You’re looking to get into accounting and want to learn how to use a popular accountancy software
- Xero Accounting with Future Connect
- Learn the fundamentals to use Xero Accounting software to manage business accounts successfully
- 24-hour technical support
- Introduction to Xero
- Preparing Bank Reconciliations
- Mastering Sales & Invoices
- Purchases & Bills
- Understanding Contacts
- Reporting Overview
- Chart of Accounts
- Practical Xero Assessment
Xero Courses Cover:
- How to prepare bank reconciliations, including making adjustments to correct any discrepancies, tracking outstanding debts and credits and importing data from bank, credit cards and PayPal.
- You will learn to deal with sales and invoices, and how to keep track of outstanding payments
- Understand how to make a note of bills and purchases, so that the accounts are up-to-date and accurate.
- You will add contacts to the software, including regular suppliers or customers
- Manage cash flow by scheduling payments and batch paying suppliers.
- Xero Accounting Course learns to review and approve receipts to ensure that expenses that can be claimed.
- The reporting features, including how to view, and share, reports and budgets, without having to wait until the end of the month.
- How to import and categorise transactions quickly and effectively.
You will learn about :
- Dashboard, how to use and navigate
- Chart of Accounts, how to edit, delete, create new nominal codes. What are they?
- Contacts, how to form a new contract for a buyer/supplier
- Sales, how to raise a quote and sales invoice
- Purchases, how to build a bill and purchase order. What is the difference?
- Fixed assets, how to add the new fixed asset. What is depreciation and how to calculate?
- Expense claims, how to raise a claim for reimbursement;
- Bank, how to add a new bank and connect, how to add petty cash bank
- Bank reconciliation.