VAT Returns Training
"VAT returns training provide the understanding of Value-Added Tax (VAT) and how to calculate it. Sage, Xero , Quickbooks are taught for VAT returns and reports."
VAT training provide the understanding of Value-Added Tax (VAT) and how to calculate it. Goods and services tax is known as Value-Added Tax (VAT). This kind of costs that are required to evaluate continuously. Like Income Tax, VAT is calculated on each stage from production to distribution based on the rise in the product or service. The standard rate of VAT in the UK is 20%, and this is the rate imposed on most transactions.
There are different VAT rates which you need to be aware of as a business. Reduced rate VAT charged on sanitary products, energy-saving measures and children's car seats charged at 5%.
VAT or Value-Added Tax is charged on the value of goods or services. The VAT imposed when a VAT-registered company sells products or services to another business or a customer. If a business is a VAT registered, they can reclaim the VAT they have paid on purchases.
VAT Returns Training Details
- Our Bookkeeping practical training provides you with all the skills and experience to control finances, daily record deals, record journals and ledgers.
- Recording transactions such as receipts, expenses, sales and purchases
- In Bookkeeping, financial transactions were recorded down daily to record all the transactions of the business.
- Companies use different accounting software like QuickBooks, Xero, MS Excel spreadsheets and Sage to keep these businesses data.
- Our hands-on practical training on real business client files can give you a real-life experience depending on the type of industry the business runs in. Having expertise and qualified Trainers to guide you in the accounting software will enhance your current status. Our in house recruitment team will guide to find a perfect job for your requirement as soon as you finish your training with Future Connect.
- VAT return records things like the amount of VAT you can reclaim the amount of VAT you owe, total sales and purchases, VAT refund from HMRC.
- Our VAT return Training course will help you to manage and make records of all the transactions related to purchase and sales.
- Future Connect has organised a structured course which explains Reconciliation of VAT, Import and Export VAT calculation and the uses of different VAT schemes and also preparing VAT in MS Excel with the use of Spreadsheet and
- Bookkeeping through SAGE software.
- This course will give you valuable, practical experience and practical working experience.
- This training is structured to give you a practical, as well as theoretical knowledge about Bookkeeping accounting principles and Tax Returns.
- Our CPD Certified Accountancy professionals will train you. Our unique approach of blending the essential theoretical concepts and practical skills give you a substantial competitive advantage in your Resume to get an accounting job.
VAT Returns Training Course:
- Detailed understanding and experience of different VAT Scheme
- Working with flat-rate schemes Cash, Standard, in every accounting Software.
- Work with the different policies related to goods from EU Countries concerning VAT rules.
- Manage records of the affairs related to Acquisition Tax.
- Enhance your experience concerning Tax-related affairs on goods purchased from non-EU countries, and how to process and apply for EORI.
- Claiming relief on the products returned outside the EU
- Analysis of all spreadsheets related transactions
- Choosing and Analysing suitable VAT quarters
- A precise understanding of VAT related standard-rated items, identifying the zero-rated doing bank reconciliation and calculating the VAT return
- Perform a VAT reclaim and Writing off bad debt
- Introduction to various VAT industry-specific issues for Retail, IT, Construction industries etc.
- For a better understanding of how to work on VAT regularly
- Knowledge about how to perform VAT adjustments.
Enrol with us
We are located in London and Birmingham. Feel free to call us on 02037908674 or 01212959988 where you can speak to one of our experienced Consultants or arrange a web demonstration to see which VAT returns training course is right for your business. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.