Sage Training Courses | Practical Sage Courses London | Future Connect Training
Sage is business management software for small and medium-sized enterprises. The purpose of this software is to help customers run their businesses more successfully; Sage Training Courses assist the learners to gain greater insight into their business activities and providing them with lasting benefits by automating their business processes.
Sage Course training providers are delivering relevant topics, from general bookkeeping, advanced bookkeeping, payroll package courses and even business management diploma programmers.
This is one of the UK's most well-liked accounting programmers, used by an enormous number of businesses universal, and it provides a complete account meting out the package for businesses. It's a finished piece of software package, and to get the full benefit of accounts package, Future Connect Sage courses and training will help you learn all the vital aspects and features.
This course is suitable for
- Thinking about starting up their business or who are currently running their own business.
- I am thinking about changing from a manual to a computerized bookkeeping system.
- We are looking to improve their career prospects.
This course highly recommended within the world of business for anyone currently working as or wanting to become one of the following:
- Financial adviser
- Financial adviser
- Business manager
- Anyone is working in an office environment
These training courses offer the perfect solution for individuals or companies who want to improve skill level or enhance the skills and gain the necessary qualifications to work within this particular industry.
An overview of Sage Courses
Professional Sage Courses are planned to use the software as a basis for their financial operations. There is a wide range of Sage Courses to choose from which are provided by reputable training companies throughout the UK. The length of Sage Courses varies from short courses to complete professional development programs.
- Real-Time Information (RTI)
- Entering Payments
- Dealing with Statutory pay
- Reports and backups
- Processing recruits and those leaving the company
- Calculating the cost of wages
- Understanding the Payroll Cycle
- Voluntary deductions and student loans
- Payments are due to HMRC
- Dealing with Statutory pay
In sage training course learners will learn how to manage process invoices, supplier's details, produce financial reports and dealing with business VAT records. The sage training courses help to understand how to process weekly or monthly salaries and ideal for people who wants to work as accounts assistants.
The benefits of taking Sage Courses
For maintaining the compliant financial bookkeeping and payroll processes, it is vital for those in charge of managing and implementing these processes to be well equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills. Our Professional trainers of Sage courses are often leading industry trainers with many years of hands-on experience in bookkeeping, payroll and accounting. The trainers bring to life the content of these Courses and deliver it in a way that is accessible to anyone.
What Do We Offer?
Future Connect Sage Accounts Training Courses will help you be trained how to manage your supplier's particulars precisely, produce financial reports, process invoices, sales and supervise the business's VAT records - all through practical, step by step learning. Future Connect Training course is broken down into easy to handle modules, which means that the technical nature of this programmed doesn't need to be overwhelming, as you can take it a step at a time.
Sage courses are a vital part of accounts training. If you're looking to work as an Accounts Assistant in the Finance Department of a company, or as the 'go to' accounts team member in a small business, you'll add enormous value to a team with these skills. Additionally, if you run your own business and want to supervise your own business's finances, this course provides you with the tools to be self-sufficient, so you don't require relying on an outside accountant.
Sage 50 Accounts Stage 1
This official Sage course will help you to get grips with your Sage 50 Accounts software rapidly. It provides a full considerate of the fundamentals so you can get started quickly and efficiently.
Sage 50 Accounts provides the skills you need to run Sage 50 Accounts. This course is best for you if you are new in computerized accounting. It completely covers the basic principles of Sage 50 Accounts, from direction-finding through to creating and amending records to opening balances and scheming user access.
Simulations in the course give you a sensible learning experience, and interactive quizzes help test your knowledge as you go along.
What you will learn
- Be familiar with the Sage 50 Accounts user interface
- comprehend how to use password protection and how to limit user access
- appreciate basic pattern, financial year settings, and setting up tax codes
- Know how to create, alter and delete supposed accounts
- Know how to create store, cash and credit card accounts
- be aware of the role of the Chart of Accounts, and how to alter it
- Know how to create departments
- Know how to create, modify and delete customer and supplier accounts
- Be able to enter opening balances for supposed, customer and supplier accounts
- Be ready to progress to Stage 2
At the end of the course, there is a final online multiple-choice test that challenges you to reveal how well you now know your software.
Why Choose SAGE?
- Regarded as one of the manufacturing leaders for bookkeeping, more businesses will be looking to utilize those who are SAGE certified.
- SAGE employs over 2000 staff and is continually increasing.
- Over 14,000 accountants in the United Kingdom use this software, and this figure is always growing.
- This software is the leading provider of customer PAYE data to Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
- Using the free software, you'll learn how to use SAGE just as you would in a real business position.
For more detail about this course visit Future Connect Training.