Why is this course perfect for you?
It is essential that a Bookkeeper can work effectively on a computer. Students must demonstrate this competence in basic business computing and a computerised accounting system. The computerised bookkeeping course includes the completion of the monthly bookkeeping cycle on Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Nowadays, technology transforms the world, and this is fundamental to modern businesses in many ways. Many organisations keep their records digitally, with accounting software used by organisations of all sizes in all industries.
Future Connect Training provides a series of computerised bookkeeping training which cover bookkeeping principles, and it demonstrates how the widely used Accounting software related with such as Sage, Quickbooks, TAS & VT, IRIS, ensures that our students develop an understanding the volumes of data and experience of real-life scenarios. Future Connect Training developed their range of bookkeeping courses to meet the needs of employers communicated to them by their many business contacts. FC Training’s flexible training schedule uses some classroom sessions with practical work which our students carry out at their own pace at one of our centres. Sessions are booked in advance and can be scheduled to fit around any current work commitments. Our training team supports these sessions – you can ask for help when you need it.
When enrolling in a course you are investing time and money – and you want a good return on this investment. FC Training’s computerised bookkeeping courses develop a sound understanding and practical experience of bookkeeping, skills which are in demand throughout the country in all industries, as all companies and charities are required by law to keep accounts.
Future Connect Training offers a series of computerised bookkeeping courses which include:
- Individual attention and support.
- Competitive prices.
- Lessons delivered by the highly skilled training team.
- Practical sessions at our dedicated training centres.
- Accounting software used in our centres – also available for use at home.
- Supporting training materials provided
- Job search support and guidance on CV and interview techniques
- Basic PC concepts.
- Working with MS Windows and MS Windows Vista.
- Working with the Internet and Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook.
- Working with Microsoft Word.
- Working with Microsoft Excel.
- Working with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Installation and registration.
- Pastel language.
- Creating and setting up a company.
- Create and maintain general ledger accounts.
- Create and maintain supplier accounts.
- Create and manage customer accounts.
- Create and maintain inventory items.
- Take on balances and journals.
- Supplier processing.
- Customer processing.
- Cash book, petty cash and journal.
- Month-end procedures.
- Year-end procedures.