Bookkeeping Course | Bookkeeping Training | Bookkeeper in London
"This bookkeeping course is helpful for the small business owners and individual both to learn that how to run a successful bookkeeping and accounting system."
Have you just started up your business, or you have been trading for a while? And wanted to learn how to keep your records properly and reduce your costs then our bookkeeping course will be ideal for you. In this article we will discuss everything briefly from basics.
Table of Contents
What is bookkeeping? And why does it matter?
This is the process of recording your financial information so that it’s easy to see what revenue is coming in and what you’re spending.
For your business to be successful, you need to be balancing the books every single month. Otherwise, you might struggle with paying for things like stock, suppliers and even your taxes. It’s a good habit you want to be getting into from the very beginning of running your own business.
What is the importance of this practical training?
Nobody won’t be able to run your business for very long without sound knowledge of your finances. There are different types of taxes that small businesses require to pay yearly, and through this procedure, you can correctly calculate how much you’ll be required to pay.
There’s several different taxes small businesses need to pay during the year, and that means you can adequately compute how much you’ll need to pay. This helps you get ready for the financial year ahead and allows you to think about what your next moves are, whether that’s rising your business or setting up a partial company.
Anybody who is self-employed wants to file a yearly Self Assessment. This is used to announce your salary and other income to HMRC and calculate how much you’ll require to pay in National Insurance and Income Tax. To do this efficiently, and for things like filing early (which has many benefits), your practices must be planned.
Start your bookkeeping early
A speedy few minutes every day, or a nominated time-slot each week represents good bookkeeping practice. Failure to sort it out in a modern style could result in you paying more tax than necessary or even more unfortunate, being penalized for submitting a late or incorrect return.
How this course is helpful for business?
This course can provide small business owners and managers with the information they need to create a valid and reliable record keeping system. You can master the principles that underpin modern bookkeeping including single, double-entry and accounts preparation. You can learn how to apply this understanding to using accounting software.
After completing this course, you will be a fully-qualified bookkeeper. After completing the course, we can guarantee that you will have a clearer understanding of how to keep records that you are required by law to keep and claim legitimate business expenses and will learn how to maintain simple record keeping spreadsheets After completing this course, you will also receive a host of useful and free fact sheets, credit control letter templates, and access to our website which will enable you to download user-friendly spreadsheets.
What you will learn in bookkeeping course?
We like to keep our courses ‘intimate’ and fun, which we feel allows learners the time and space to learn in a friendly environment. You can have the plenty of opportunities to ask as many questions as you want, so you can assure of getting the most out of the course. The bookkeeping course covers the types of information that explains methods for improving and forecasting cash flow and budgets within the business and outlines how to respond to purchase and sales invoices. There is also a module defining the importance of good credit control, including how to successfully speak to and deal with late-paying customers.
Who Should Take This Bookkeeping Course?
This bookkeeping course is helpful for the small business owners and individual who want to learn that how to run a successful bookkeeping and accounting system. It is a legal requirement to keep accounts records and issue sales invoices, so it is essential that businesses have a productive and manageable bookkeeping system.
The course divided into accessible, interactive modules:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping: an introduction to the types of business, how to choose an accountant and what information to add to bookkeeping records.
- Invoicing: information on what to do with purchase invoices, how to create a sales voice and how to issue sales invoices to customers.
- Cash flow and Budgeting: This will guide you how to forecast cash flow, how to improve cash flow, how to draw up and manage a budget, how to do a bank reconciliation of finances.
- Petty Cash, Stock Control and Balance Sheets: information on petty cash procedures, wage books, managing stock control and keeping profit & loss accounts, balance sheets and depreciation accounts.
- Credit Control: an introduction to credit control, including how to request payments and chase payments from late-paying customers.
Aims of the Bookkeeping Training
- Helps to introduce bookkeeping and provide an understanding of what information needs to record.
- To explain how to offer and deal with invoices.
- To give guidance on improving and forecasting cash flow and how to draw up a budget.
- To provide an understanding of how petty cash, wage books, stock control and other financial accounts can be useful.
- To introduce credit policies and credit control methods, including how to request and chase up payments.
After completing the course, you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. It can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
What we offer in this course?
You can book a free consultation to expert Course Advisor directly: Course Advisors know the accounting industry inside-out and will be able to serve professional advice and answer any questions you may have.
Future Connect Training which is based in London, Harrow and Birmingham. Contacts us on 02037908674 or 01212959988 where you can speak to one of our experienced Consultants or arrange a web demonstration to see which version is right for your business. Email us on email@example.com.