Have you just started up your business, or you have been trading for a while? And wanted to learn how to keep your records properly and reduce your costs then our bookkeeping course will be ideal for you.
This bookkeeping course can provide small business owners and managers with the information they need to create a valid and reliable bookkeeping system. You can master the principles that underpin modern bookkeeping including single, double-entry and accounts preparation. You can learn how to apply this understanding to using accounting software.
After completing this course, you will be a fully-qualified bookkeeper. After completing the course, we can guarantee that you will have a clearer understanding of how to keep records that you are required by law to keep and claim legitimate business expenses and will learn how to maintain simple bookkeeping spreadsheets After completing this course, you will also receive a host of useful and free fact sheets, credit control letter templates, and access to our website which will enable you to download user-friendly spreadsheets.
We like to keep our courses ‘intimate’ and fun, which we feel allows learners the time and space to learn in a friendly environment. You can have the plenty of opportunities to ask as many questions as you want, so you can assure of getting the most out of the course.
The bookkeeping course covers the types of information that explains methods for improving and forecasting cash flow and budgets within the business and outlines how to respond to purchase and sales invoices. There is also a module defining the importance of good credit control, including how to successfully speak to and deal with late-paying customers.
Who Should Take This Bookkeeping Course?
This bookkeeping course is helpful for the small business owners and individual who want to learn that how to run a successful bookkeeping and accounting system. It is a legal requirement to keep accounts records and issue sales invoices, so it is essential that businesses have a productive and manageable bookkeeping system.
After completed the course, you will be sent a quality assured certificate through the post the next working day. It can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
The course divided into accessible, interactive modules::
- Introduction to Bookkeeping: an introduction to the types of business, how to choose an accountant and what information to add to bookkeeping records.
- Invoicing: information on what to do with purchase invoices, how to create a sales voice and how to issue sales invoices to customers.
- Cash flow and Budgeting: This will guide you how to forecast cash flow, how to improve cash flow, how to draw up and manage a budget, how to do a bank reconciliation of finances.
- Petty Cash, Stock Control and Balance Sheets: information on petty cash procedures, wage books, managing stock control and keeping profit & loss accounts, balance sheets and depreciation accounts.
- Credit Control: an introduction to credit control, including how to request payments and chase payments from late-paying customers.
Aims of the Bookkeeping Training
- Helps to introduce bookkeeping and provide an understanding of what information needs to record.
- To explain how to offer and deal with invoices.
- To give guidance on improving and forecasting cash flow and how to draw up a budget.
- To provide an understanding of how petty cash, wage books, stock control and other financial accounts can be useful.
- To introduce credit policies and credit control methods, including how to request and chase up payments.