Bookkeeping is fundamental to managing an organisation. The accurate recording of all financial records and efficient management of this information is both a legal requirement and vital for the managers to see the performance of their organisation so that they can plan for the future. Thus there are many bookkeeping and accountancy roles advertised in the job market.
Many training providers offer bookkeeping courses in London. FC Training has developed their London based training using feedback from their many industry contacts to ensure their students have the skills and experience sought by employers. Using a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises using real-life data our students can understand bookkeeping principles and how these apply with widely used Accounting software (Sage, Quickbooks, IRIS, TAS & VT).
Future Connect Training has the following features:
- Bookkeeping courses in London develop the skills and understanding necessary to obtain one of many bookkeeping roles.
- Our Bookkeeping courses in London are ideal for those with no previous bookkeeping experience, with the practical work in pre-booked sessions which can schedule around other commitments.
- Our Bookkeeping courses in London develop the skills used for bookkeeping in any organisation of any size.
Highly In-Demand Skill:
Suitable For Job Seekers:
Helpful For Bookkeeping:
Bookkeeping Courses in London include:
Our dedicated training centres have PCs with the relevant Accounting software and access to our training materials.
- Students can have a free copy of the software installed on their laptop.
- Our skilled and experienced training team supervises practical Sessions.
- Individual support to each student.
- Mock test and examinations.
Content of Course:
Our bookkeeping course introduces students to practical bookkeeping and covers preparing a set of financial statements from source documents. The week concentrates on the possible problems that will encounter. The course covers by use of lectures and case studies:
- The principles of double entry bookkeeping.
- Books of prime entry.
- Sales and purchase ledgers and control accounts.
- Trial balance and extended trial balance.
- Interpretation of reports documenting accounts preparation assignments
Our Bookkeeping courses in London are suitable for everyone, as they build on any existing knowledge while being ideal for those with no previous experience of bookkeeping. The flexible sessions allow our students to schedule their training alongside any other work commitments. Whatever your prior knowledge and experience in accounting, our practice will give you the skills to improve your job prospects.
Auditing is an aspect of bookkeeping which is also covered by our bookkeeping courses. Financial information should be verified to ensure that the organisation’s records are accurate and meet the legal requirements.