AAT LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING | ADVANCED
"AAT level 3 is an important milestone, Future Connect training can help you in passing the assessments and be best in accountancy profession. Get started today."
Accountancy courses are the most important ingredient of your accounting career. Tutor support, guidance and technical know-how is very important to get through difficult exams. This is where you need help from one of the best provider of AAT, Future Connect Training.
The level 3 qualification builds on AAT Level 2; this is an essential breakthrough for AAT students as they are learning more intense and vital concepts. Study AAT Level 3, Diploma in Accounting with Best training provider, Future Connect Training. We will make sure you get most out of your level 3 qualification both theoretically and practically. The level requires more focused study and more dedication. In this study, you will master more complex accounting exercises, including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final statements, and ethical systems for accountants.
1) Introduction of the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting?
AAT Level 3 is an Advanced or Intermediate level of AAT qualification in accounting. This course gives students the skills and knowledge to work competently in finance, Accountancy, or bookkeeping task. Further, the students also own the opportunity to progress their studies with AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and gain full membership of the AAT.
If you finish this qualification, you can join for AAT associate bookkeeping membership and reach professional AATQB status.
2) AAT Level 3 Module Content:
AAT Level 3, Foundation Certificate in Accounting:
After completing AAT Level 2, if you want to become more experience in accounting, AAT Level 3 will assist you developed on those skills and beat your career up a notch. Don't cease progressing your career; rely on your accounting experience with six parts embracing more advanced topics.
Here are the six sections you'll cover the AAT Level 3 course completely.
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for accounting
3) AAT Level 3 Course Duration:
We would expect this AAT Accounting qualification course to catch 6-7 months to achieve for most students.
4) Study Options for AAT Advanced Course:
We provide evening and weekend classes for AAT Level 4 at our different cities in the UK such as North London (N3 2JU), Harrow on the Hill (HA1 1LJ), and East London (E3 4TY).
Classroom-Based Learning Package covers:
- Helps with 12 Course Books (Tutorial)
- Lessons managed by expert & qualified professor
- Practice Activity Workbooks
- Workbooks to Practice Exercises
- IT equipped campus to enhance practical skills
- Pass Guarantee Scheme
- Free Sage 50 Software (Desktop Version: valid for six months, Compatible with Windows PC Only)
5) Assessment and next progression:
By the end of AAT level 3, you can ask MAAT Status or continue your training for ACCA or CIMA.
You will get below Certification:
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting Certificate AAT Level 3
6) What jobs can you find with a qualification of AAT level 3?
Employers recognise AAT qualifications as functional and technical abilities that prepare students for the world of work and for working correctly in accountancy and finance positions. Find out more about where AAT can lead you in your career.
The Advanced Diploma in Accounting can point to the profession as:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Assistant Accountant
- Audit Trainee
- Credit Controller
- Finance Assistant
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Supervisor
- Practice Bookkeeper
- Tax Assistant
7) Practical training integration with the AAT Courses
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accountants
- Final Accounts
8) Why should you follow Future Connect Training for AAT Level 3?
Future Connect Training is an Award-winning training centre with ACCA, CIMA, and AAT qualified professors who assist in significant training and learning. Our experts will train you the contents of Accounts Assistant Training that will teach you on Accruals, Prepayments, Asset registers, Depreciations, and many more. Our mindfully created learning experience gives you the most beneficial opportunity of passing the AAT exams and getting your qualification. Our coaching plans of Accountancy will boost your self-confidence by bettering in a real-life context.
Moreover, there are a lot of benefits to joining the Future Connect Training Centre: -
- AAT Approved education provider centre
- Register with BAC
- Our CPD Certified experts give practical hands-on training.
- Certification and recommendation from Future Connect Chartered Accountants
- Online 24/7 access to VLC (Virtual Learning Campus)
- Gives demanded software training that will serve to improve your practical abilities.
- Acquiring MAAT Status
- Skilful help to open Accountancy Preparation
- Our professors have many years of experience and will be there to help you throughout the course with one-to-one support.
- We will support you with globally-recognised accounting software like Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, VT, Auto Entry, Iris, Forbes, and many more.
- Offers learning material and videos for better comprehension of the course module
- A dedicated e-portfolio to book your training at our East, West and North London and Birmingham offices
- Supports to receive a work placement, which will give you a real-time practice to work in the industry.
- One of the steadiest ways to get the aspired job is to hold the path of the skills; are required by organisations.
- Assured job placement
- Recruitment assistance, CV preparation, and furnish you a mock training for the interview.
- We release multiple payment options, including Debit card, Credit card, PayPal, Cash, and Bank Transfer.
9) MAAT Status – How we can help?
Future Connect Training, our different combination of academic teachings of AAT programs and hands-on CPD approved practical training covers the way for your licensed membership. You should keep in mind that we are not just an institution, but we are a professional training group which is assisting you with the skill to reach all your potential. Our focus is on what you can do with the talent once you have completed it.
It can be either a job benefit or fixing up your accounting practice; we have got your back!
We have several Location where you can unite your practical coaching.
Finchley Central: N3 2JU
Harrow on the Hill: HA1 1LJ
East London: E3 4TY
Birmingham: B16 8QG
10) What Next?
Give us a ring on 0203 7908674 or fill the form here. One of our training masters will be there to help you.