"Our AAT distance learning accounting courses AQ2022 are fully certified by the Association of Accounting Technicians. Future Connect offers online accounting courses."
Table of Contents
- How AAT Distance Learning Courses Work?
- What does AAT Level 2: Distance Learning Course AQ2022 Covers?
- What does AAT Level 3: Distance Learning Course AQ2022 Covers?
- What does AAT Level 4: Distance Learning Course AQ2022 Covers?
- How are AAT Exams Assessed?
- Why Is AAT Distance Study So Popular?
- Cheapest AAT Distance Learning
- Who Is the Course for?
- Course Duration
- Career Opportunities
- Qualification Gained
How do AAT Distance Learning Courses work?
AAT qualifications can be instrumental in having a fruitful accounting career. Future Connect Training offers a range of online AAT distance learning accountancy courses. AAT AQ2022 has also offered distance learning.
Proper accounting and accurate financial accounting is vital to run an active organisation. Whether you're intent on becoming a professional accountant or better establishing your finances, the ground rules and best practices for bookkeeping are invaluable skills to possess.
Thus with an AAT distance learning qualification AQ2022, one is sure of getting a job in most parts of the world.
AAT supports colleges and centres that meet their requirements to deal with its criteria worldwide, and in our case, Future Connect Training is such a centre which runs AAT courses in the UK. The qualification process contains a combination of exams and workplace experience evidence and practical work.
What does AAT Level 2: Distance Learning Course AQ2022 Covers?
In AAT distance learning, Coursebooks and workbooks are provided to your home. Access to Virtual Learning Campus -VLC or online student portal for other AAT AQ2022 study materials. Sage 50 Accounts software is included in the study package. 4 Computer-based tests.
What does AAT Level 3: Distance Learning Course AQ2022 Covers?
Number of course, books and workbooks are provided to your home address. Access to VLC -Virtual Learning Campus or online student portal for other AAT study materials., 4 Computer-based tests at an appropriate AAT exam centre.
What does AAT Level 4: Distance Learning Course AQ2022 Covers?
Five computer-based tests at an approved AAT assessment venue. Coursebooks and workbooks for the chosen subjects are carried to your home. Access to VLC -Virtual Learning Campus or online student portal for additional AAT study materials.
How are AAT Exams Assessed?
All evaluations are computer-based - CBA and students sit for examinations in line with the College planned but flexible exam dates, which consider the students' desires and progression. AAT provides a competence-based Teaching and Training Scheme which develops and assesses both work-based skills and supporting knowledge and understanding.
- AAT Distance Learning simply permits you to study at a time and place to outfit you, whether that be at home or work. We know that it can be challenging to get to a centre for numerous reasons. That's why distance learning offers you the best way to fit your studies around your daily commitments, in its place of the other way round, which is often the case
- Our welcoming course advisers will supply you with all of the learning resources such as course books, workbooks and software essential to get you started. Further, you would get access to our State of the art VLC - Virtual Learning Campus, where you would be able to access sufficient study resources to support your studies.
- Furthermore, with the AAT home study, from time to time, you can contact your instructor through email or by contact number if you have any issues.
- For AAT distance learning courses, we deliver the study books to your home address.
In summary, AAT Distance Learning courses are self-study methods with the tutorial provision, and you do not have to attend any lecture sessions as you study at your own pace.
Please note, some AAT courses require invigilated exams to appear. You may book those examinations with one of our centres, or otherwise, you may contact your nearest approved exam centre to schedule the exams.
Why Is AAT Distance Study So Popular?
AAT accounting qualification open doors to unbelievable career opportunities. They're highly needed by employers as they give you practical, industry-focused information that you can use from day one. They'll aid you to launch your accounting career with no prior experience or take your current job to the next level. As our lives move gradually online, it's no wonder that more people are determined to take their studies online too.
Modern living is mobile, global, and it's varying our behaviour. Individuals are progressively finding other ways to attain what they want, their way.
And that's precisely what one of AAT's distance learners is:
- You select when and where, and how to study.
- You don't have to lay your life on hold to get the qualifications you require.
- Distance Learning courses come to you wherever you are in the world.
Cheapest AAT Distance Learning
Coursebooks and workbooks sent to your home. Access to VLC or online student portal for additional AAT online study materials. Five computer-based tests to pass at an approved AAT Assessment centre
Who Is the Course for?
The AAT Foundation Certificate in Accountancy is an ideal starting point for anyone desiring to pursue a career in accounting or finance. The purpose of this qualification is to offer grounding in the essential bookkeeping knowledge and skills needed to grow either to employment or to further study.
This Course Will Suit You If:
- You want to change careers and move into accounting.
- You are new to accounting with no formal, qualified qualifications
- You have assumed accountancy duty but have no previous experience.
AAT takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Commencing dates are July and January every year.
Accountancy work in bookkeeping and finance alongside CA's, in a wide range of jobs from accounts clerks towards financial managers to credit control officers. Accounting Technicians work in all areas of the economy; they work in the industry, accountancy practices in all sectors. Some are self-employed, posing their services to the general public.
Career Benefits Of AAT Distance Learning Courses:
AAT is called the Association of Accounting Technicians. AAT bookkeeping qualifications are worldwide recognised and offer a substantial job range of industries. You don't need any related skills or accounting experience to begin studying AAT. This makes it one of the top accounting qualifications for an accounting career. Once qualified, you could earn more than £37,000 within a few years of succeeding.
Future Connect Training is an AAT-approved training provider. We have been helping students in gaining their AAT training with affordable courses for years. The Distance Learning study technique is more flexible and inexpensive than classroom study. It also permits you to study around family, work and other time priorities.
By completing five modules, you will increase an AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accountancy.
AAT Distance Learning AQ2022 permits you to study at a time and place to outfit you, whether at home or work. AAT Distance Learning courses are self-study methods with the tutorial provision, and you do not have to attend any lecture sessions as you study at your own pace. AAT bookkeeping qualifications AQ2022 are recognised worldwide and offer a substantial job range of industries.
Q.1. How AAT Qualification helps an Accountant?
Accounting plays a vital role in running the world. Through AAT qualification, one can easily run the business, help track income and expenditure, and provide financial information to companies.
Q.2. What can you do with the AAT qualification?
A person can successfully become a bookkeeper, Account Assistant, Finance analyst, tax manager and Chartered Accountant.
Q.3. What do you learn in AAT courses?
It teaches the double-entry bookkeeping system. Also, it teaches the different types of accounts (expense, income, asset, liability).