AAT Distance Learning
"Our AAT distance learning accounting courses are fully certified by the Association of Accounting Technicians. Future Connect offers online accounting courses."
Table of Contents
- AAT Distance Learning
- How AAT Distance Learning Courses Work?
- Why Is AAT Distance Study So Popular?
- AAT Level 2: Distance Learning Course Covers
- AAT Level 3: Distance Learning Course Covers
- AAT Level 4: Distance Learning Course Covers
- AAT Bookkeeping Distance Learning covers
- Who Is The Course For?
- Course Duration
- Career Opportunities
- Qualification Gained
How AAT Distance Learning Courses Work?
Future connect training offers a range of online accountancy courses. AAT (www.aat.org)is also offered via distance learning. AAT qualifications can be very instrumental in having a fruitful accounting career.
Proper accounting and accurate financial accounting is vital to running an active organisation. Whether you’re intent in becoming a professional accountant or better establishing your finances, the ground rules and best practices for bookkeeping are invaluable skills to possess.
Thus with an AAT distance learning qualification, one is sure of getting a job in most parts of the world. AAT supports colleges and centres who meet their requirements to deal with its criteria worldwide, and in our case, Future Connect Training is such a centre, which runs AAT courses in the UK. The qualification process contains a combination of exams and workplace experience evidence and practical work.
All valuations are computer-based - CBA and students sit for examinations in line with the College planned but flexible exam dates which consider the students’ desires and progression. AAT provides a competence-based Teaching and Training Scheme which develops and assesses both work-based skills and supporting knowledge and understanding.
- AAT Distance Learning (https://www.aat.org.uk/) simply permits you to study at a time and place to outfit you, whether that be at home or work. We know that it can be challenging to get to a centre for numerous reasons. That’s why distance learning offers you the best way to fit your studies around your daily commitments, in its place of the other way round, which is often the case.
- Our welcoming course advisers will supply you with all of the learning resources such as course books, workbooks and software essential to get you started. Further, you would get access to our State of the art VLC - Virtual Learning Campus, where you would be able to access sufficient study resources to support your studies.
- Furthermore, with AAT home study, from time to time, you can contact your instructor through email or by contact number if you have any issue.
- For AAT distance learning courses, we deliver the study books to your home address.
In summary, AAT Distance Learning courses are self-study method with the tutorial provision, and you do not have to seam any lecture sessions as you study according to your own pace. Please note, some AAT courses require to appear invigilated exams, you may book those examinations with one of our centre or otherwise you may contact your nearest approved exam centre to schedule the exams.
Why Is AAT Distance Study So Popular?
AAT accounting qualifications open doors to unbelievable career opportunities. They’re highly needed to employers as they give you practical, industry-focused information that you can use from day one. They’ll aid you to launch your accounting career with no prior experience or take your current job to the next level. As our lives move gradually online, it’s no wonder that more people are determining to take their studies online too. Modern living is mobile, global, and it’s varying our behavior’s. Individuals are progressively finding other ways to attain what they want, their way.
And that’s precisely what one of AAT’s distance learners.
- You select when and where and how to study.
- You don’t have to lay your life on hold to get the qualifications you require.
- Distance Learning courses come to you wherever you are in the world.
AAT Level 2: Distance Learning Course Covers
Coursebooks and workbooks provided to your home. Access to Virtual Learning Campus -VLC or online student portal for further AAT study materials. Sage 50 Accounts software comprised in the study package. 4 Computer-based tests and one final Synoptic assessment.
AAT Level 3: Distance Learning Course Covers
No of course books and workbooks provided to your home address. Access to VLC -Virtual Learning Campus or online student portal for further AAT study materials.4 Computer-based tests and one final Synoptic assessment at an appropriate AAT exam centre.
AAT Level 4: Distance Learning Course Covers
Course books and workbooks for the chosen subjects carried to your home. Access to VLC -Virtual Learning Campus or online student portal for additional AAT study materials. Five computer-based tests and one final Synoptic assessment at an approved AAT assessment venue.
AAT Bookkeeping Distance Learning covers
Coursebooks and workbooks sent to your home. Access to VLC or online student portal for additional AAT online study materials. Five computer-based tests to pass at an approved AAT Assessment centre.
Who Is The Course For?
The AAT Foundation Certificate in Accountancy is an ideal starting point for anyone desiring to pursue a career in accounting or finance. The purpose of this qualification is to offer grounding in the essential bookkeeping knowledge and skills needed to grow either to employment or to further study.
This Course Will Suit You If:
- You want to change careers and move into accounting.
- You are new to accounting with no formal, qualified qualifications
- You have assumed accountancy duty but have no previous experience.
AAT takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Commencing date is July and January every year.
Accountancy work in bookkeeping and finance alongside CA’s, in a wide range of jobs from accounts clerks towards financial managers to credit control officers. Accounting Technicians work in all areas of the economy; they work in the industry, accountancy practices in all sectors. Some are self-employed, posing their services to the general public.
Career Benefits Of AAT Distance Learning Courses:
AAT is called the Association of Accounting Technicians. AAT bookkeeping qualifications are worldwide recognised, and offer substantial job range of industries. You don’t need any related skills or accounting experience to begin studying AAT. This makes it one of the top accounting qualifications for an accounting career. Once qualified, you could earn more than £37,000 within a few years of succeeding.
Future Connect Training is an AAT-approved training provider. We have been helping students in gaining their AAT training with affordable courses for years. The Distance Learning study technique is more flexible and inexpensive than classroom study. It also permits you to study around family, work and other time priorities.
By completing five modules, you will increase an AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accountancy