Xero is a cloud based accounting software popular within the accounting field. It is used by many accounting firms, due to many advantages. Cloud based software means all data is automatically saved and backed up, prevent loss of data. Xero uses Real Time Information, which allows businesses to view real time financial reports which can be beneficial in making financial decisions. Secure, as data is stored in cloud reducing the risk of data being damaged or cyber-attack. The software is accessible anytime and anywhere with an internet connection; means you work can be accessed and shared between colleagues.
Future Connect is an accounting training centre; we provide a wide range of accounting courses for various levels of accounting. Our Xero course will give you a good understanding of how the software works.
This course covers all the important steps and procedure you need to know to use the Xero effectively and confidently.
- Setting up a company, editing financial settings
- Creating, editing and deleting customer and supplier record
- Setting up default financial details for customers and supplier
- Recording, editing and deleting sales and purchase invoices
- Creating, editing and deleting nominal codes in charts of accounts
- Recording sales and purchase credit note
- Creating bank accounts
- Creating Petty cash accounts, and recording petty cash transactions
- Importing bank statement into Xero
- Carrying out bank reconciliation
- Generating VAT return
- Submitting VAT return to HMRC
Detailed notes with step by step instruction along with video instructions will be provided to aid your learning; our staff will be available to guide you.
Job roles you can apply at the end of our course:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Junior accountant
- Purchase ledger clerk
- Sales ledger clerk
We provide free CV review, as well as CPD Xero certificates, which can help boost your employability. We can give free job hunting advices and job interview tips, to increases your chances of getting hired for you dream job.
We have three branches located in Finchley, Harrow and Birmingham. Our training centres are open 7 days a week meaning, and we are very flexible. You will be able to book sessions at time that suit your schedule.
If you are interested in enrolling with us, or if you would like more information about our courses. You can book a free consultation, where we can discuss how our courses can optimise your skills.