In this course you’ll learn how to set up a Xero accounting software from scratch, entering opening balances, posting customer invoices and credit notes, posting supplier bills and credit notes, petty cash, prepare a VAT return and submit to HMRC, reconcile the bank and credit card and many more!
This Xero training will build a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career.
Course Content for Xero Accounts
- Introduction to the XERO
- Create the Organization
- Add Bank Accounts
- Enter Opening Balances
- Opening Trial Balance
- Amend the Nominal Ledger
- Chart of Accounts Report
- Creating Customers record
- Reporting Customer and Supplier Information
- Adding Logo and Repeat Billing
- Entering Customer & Suppliers Invoices
- Post Credit Notes
- Report Showing Customer Activity
- Aged Debtors
- Supplier Activity Report
- Aged Creditors Info
- Receipts from Customers
- Apply Customer Credit Notes
- Sundry Payments
- Post Supplier Cheques
- Apply Supplier Credit Notes
- Print List of Bank Receipts and Payments
- Make a Credit Card Payment
- Add Petty Cash account
- Record Petty Cash Transactions
- Report On Cash Payments And Receipts
- Writing off A Bad Debt: Print Customer Statement
- Reconcile the Credit Card Statement
- Bank Statement As a.CSV File
- Bank Statement Closing Balances
- Reconcile the Petty Cash
- Wages and Salaries
- Post the Wages Journal
- Report Wages Journal
- VAT: Value Added Tax
- Depreciation Journal
- VAT Return
- Month End Reports PNL, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance
- Using Payroll
- Setting up Employees
- Running Payroll
Our Xero Courses
- Bookkeeping & VAT
- Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Training
- Final Accounts
Future Connect Training will help you to take your accounting to the next level with our series of accredited courses. With our practical training courses, you will update your skills and spend less time on the books! We have training courses ranging from beginner to advanced, including Payroll, Management accounts, Corporation Tax (CT600) and Self-assessment (SA 100).
This course is designed for
- People who are working in accounting
- Individuals seeking for the certificate in Xero
- Employers looking to up-skill members of staff
- Individuals want to start their career in accounting
- Increase your Xero knowledge and add an advanced certificate to your CV
- Real Client paperwork to practice
- Training is quite flexible
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
- The CPD has certified this course
- Certified from Chartered accountants
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Flexible Finance Options
Jobs you can apply for
- Junior accountant
- Payroll Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Billing Clerk
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Controller
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course
This Course is best for any person hopeful to or already working in accounting and bookkeeping. By taking this course, which is torn into different extensive modules, you will gain the essential skills to perform efficiently in this field. During this course, the student will learn how to build up a system from beginning to end. You will also be trained how to post contractor bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, prepare a VAT return, settle the bank and the credit card and post journals. Finally, you will gain a more excellent considerate of petty cash, the management of payroll function, writing off bad debts, and running reports in the middle of things.
And best of all, we’ve made this course more accessible for even more people by designing it for both part-time and full-time students. Learn at your speed or become an expert.
Why choose this course
- Earn a certificate upon thriving conclusion.
- easy to get to, informative modules taught by specialist instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams and book a free consulattion
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
Who is this course for?
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Training are suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and specialized skills in the associated field. This is an excellent opportunity for all student from any educational backgrounds to study more about this subject.
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Training is a useful qualification to possess and would be helpful for professional or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Finance Administrator
- Xero Expert
- Accounting Managers
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Follow the map among different function in XERO.
- Set-up new corporation, users, and customize chart of accounts.
- Generate contacts as Customers and Suppliers.
- Make original customer invoices, credit notes and returning products
- Create and match bank transactions
- Understand Bank settlement
- Evaluate, edit and submit VAT returns
- Recognize month end journals Payroll, Accruals, Prepayments, Depreciations
- Set up repeating journals
- Learn necessary Stock Control (Inventory management) in Xero
- Share information with Accountant
- Introduce bulk data, e.g. customers, suppliers, invoices, etc.
- Run payroll precisely
This Course is Suitable for
- This Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course is best for you;
- If you are an industrialist or small business owner, looking onward to maintain your accounts to decrease your cost.
- If you are a Manager or Company's owner is wanting to teach your staff for Bookkeeping to run the services.
- If you are concerned in learning tons of accounting facial appearance of cloud-based accounting software.
- If you are without a job and looking for a career in the Accounting and Finance field.
- If you want to have an occupation switch or work in personal Accounts Department.
- If you are new to computerized accounting.
- If you're going to study about Xero and how to get the most from this course.
- If you are currently studying CIPFA, FIA, ACCA, AAT, CIMA, or other Accounting and Finance related subjects.
- If you have bit knowledge and qualification in accounting and finance but no sensible experience.
- If you have abroad experience but no experience of working in the UK.
- If you are an Accountant, aim to establish your accounting practice firm.
For more about this course Book a Free Consultation.