Xero is striking and easy to use the system, designed for business owners with little or no accounting knowledge. It can use for business owners with little or no accounting knowledge. But a helping hand at the beginning can make a considerable difference.
Our expertise gained by helping over 100 businesses to use Xero effectively and efficiently, we’ll show you all the tips and shortcuts that we have learnt so that you will save even more time. After our training session, you’ll be fully set up with Xero Accounting and ready to start profit from using it. No more, putting it off and delaying the benefits just because you are unconvinced where to star.
Xero Accounting Course is ideal for those running a small to the medium-sized organization or for anyone who wants to take control of their business. Students will learn how to use Xero accounting software and develop the skills necessary to navigate and utilize its various features. Why waste thousands on expensive consultants, contractors and accountants when Xero is easy to use, and the right skills, knowledge and guidance, and you’ll soon manage your accounts effectively and efficiently.
Table of Contents
This Xero Accounting training course covers the following topics:
- Navigating the dashboard
- Customizing settings
- Creating and changing the chart of accounts
- Maintaining contacts
- Reconciling and creating bank transactions
- Reconciling sales payments received
- Entering bills
- Reconciling bill payments made
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting course is not required. Every student will have to access a computer during the session, and a temporary Xero account will create for each attendee.
- Repairing the BAS
- Entering sales
- Management Reports
Xero Accounting course designed for those wishing to learn how to manage the daily operations of a small to medium-sized business using Xero. This course is ideal for business owners, accountants and bookkeepers, and for people who are looking to transition from other accounting systems.
What you'll learn in this course
- By the end of the course, you will be able to complete a variety of standard functions using Xero
- Go through the opening balances
- Alter the nominal ledger
- Add new customer and dealer details
- Post buyer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Post dealer invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter the supplier cheques and evidence the customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare the VAT return
- Settle the bank
- Post the salary journal
- Post adjustment to the accounts and produce month-end reports
- Use the credit card to make payments and pay the credit card account
- Write off bad debt
- Use the payroll function in Xero
- importation a bank statement
Xero Accounts course
This course helps you how to use Xero base on the most admired functions which you, as a Xero worker, wants to know how to use, to be talented in using the software.
The knowledge is prearranged sensibly. You are given a practical situation task. There are various tasks to the total. You are given the responsibility to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is recommended that you:
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course
This Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course are appropriate for everyone hopeful to or previously working in accounting and bookkeeping. By taking this Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course, which is torn into 19 extensive modules, you will gain the essential skills to perform efficiently in this field.
Throughout this course, you will learn how to set up a Xero system from start to end, enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes. You will also be trained how to post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, prepare a VAT return, settle the banking and the credit card and post journals. Finally, you will gain a better considerate of little cash, the management of payroll function, writing off bad debts, and running reports between things.
And top of all, we’ve made this this course more reachable for even more people by designing it for both part-time and full-time students. Study at your speed or become proficient in as little as 6 hours!
Benefits of studying the Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, educational skills taught by professional instructors
- Study in your own pace, at your speed
- Get benefit from instant feedback through exams and multiple-choice questions
- Get support or advice from our email and live chat
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning prospective.
Upon successful completion of this course, contestants should be able to:
- Enter supplier and customer details into the Xero contact file.
- Setup items for a new company file.
- Use the purchasing features of Xero.
- Payment for the purchases that have made from suppliers.
- Making sales to customers.
- Deal with more complex invoicing matters.
- Record customer payments.
- Perform a bank reconciliation.
- Produce a variety of business-related reports.
- Understand how Xero is used to track GST.
- Use Xero’s reports to produce a Business Activity Statement.
- Start, navigate, and exit from Xero.
- Becoming creditor payments from a variety of fund sources.
- Modify a chart of accounts to suit specific business needs.
Are you looking to add professional skills in your resume and groom your career in accounting? Invest in a Xero training course - learn a cloud-based software that is deliberate to direct the accounts for small-to-medium businesses professionally. With plenty of bendable learning pathways like the opportunity to study Xero courses online, now is the just the thing time to get more significant your skillset.
If you would like our support. Please visit Future Connect Training and keep reading for more information.