Xero is a striking and easy to use the system, designed for business owners with little or no accounting knowledge. It can use for business owners with little or no accounting knowledge. But a helping hand at the beginning can make a considerable difference.
Our expertise gained by helping over 100 businesses to use Xero effectively and efficiently, we’ll show you all the tips and shortcuts that we have learnt so that you will save even more time.
You are based and would like our support. Please click the button to contact us about expert modified training or keep reading for more information.
After our training session, you’ll be fully set up with Xero Accounting and ready to start profit from using it.No more putting it off and delaying the benefits just because you are unconvinced where to star.
Xero Accounting Course is ideal for those running a small to the medium-sized organisation or for anyone want to take control of their business. Students will learn how to use Xero accounting software, and develop the skills necessary to navigate and utilise its various features. Why waste thousands on expensive consultants, contractors and accountants when Xero is easy to use, and the right skills, knowledge and guidance, and you’ll soon managing your accounts effectively and efficiently.
Xero Accounting training course is personalised, based on your requirements and needs.
Upon successful completion of this course, contestants should be able to:
- Enter supplier and customer details into the Xero contact file.
- Setup items for a new company file.
- Use the purchasing features of Xero.
- Payment for the purchases that have made from suppliers.
- Making sales to customers
- Deal with more complex invoicing matters.
- Record customer payments.
- Perform a bank reconciliation.
- Produce a variety of business-related reports.
- Understand how Xero is used to track GST.
- Use Xero’s reports to produce a Business Activity Statement.
- Start, navigate, and exit from Xero.
- Becoming creditor payments from a variety of fund sources
Modify a chart of accounts to suit specific business needs.
This Xero Accounting training course covers the following topics:
- Navigating the dashboard
- Customizing settings
- Creating and changing the chart of accounts
- Maintaining contacts
- Reconciling and creating bank transactions
- Reconciling sales payments received
- Entering bills
- Reconciling bill payments made
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting course is not required. Every student will have to access a computer during the session, and a temporary Xero account will create for each attendee.
- Repairing the BAS
- Entering sales
- Management Reports
- Xero Accounting course designed for those wishing to learn how to manage the daily operations of a small to medium-sized business using Xero. This course is ideal for business owners, accountants and bookkeepers, and for people who are looking to transition from other accounting systems.