"VAT Returns Courses covers all VAT schemes,HMRC submission on most important accounting software like Sage, Xero ,Quickbooks."
Our VAT Returns Courses have been outlined with a perfect combination to give trainees essential knowledge and skill associated with Value Added Tax (VAT). On completion of the VAT Training course will equip you to comply with VAT rules and, where possible, know cash flow projections and total profits through the efficient VAT management.
Table of Contents
- Who Is This VAT Returns Courses For?
- Training Framework
- What You Would Be Learning In Training
- VAT Schemes
- Certification You Will Earn
- Career Path
- Enrol With Us
- VAT Training With Future Connect
- Jobs Roles After VAT Training
- The Job Roles Of VAT Expert Include
- Software Used In VAT Training
- Why Undertake A VAT Training Course?
The popular and commonly used accounting software are Sage 50, QuickBooks and Xero, which are used by accounting professionals to record all business transactions and financial records to calculate VAT return.
This course gives thorough knowledge in both theoretical and practical experience needed to use the software effectively. We provide the training with step by step instructions from our learning materials, both written and with video explanations.
Who is this VAT Returns Courses for?
Any accounting professianal or someone who is a beginner in the accounting industry can take benefit of this course with up-to-date knowledge and skills and understand the main principles and rules of VAT. The course mainly benefits professionals who haven't worked with the VAT return process for some time and are thinking of working with the accounting concepts and need a refresher.
- Detailed understanding of value-added tax VAT.
- When a business needs to register for VAT.
- What is input tax, output tax, taxable supplies, tax invoices, and other VAT terms.
- How the VAT exemption is applied.
- Normal uses of VAT transactions.
- How to complete a VAT return.
- Fixing VAT errors.
- Different Types of VAT schemes.
What you would be learning in training:
- Creating the company in the accounting software system.
- Use of different VAT Schemes as per the condition.
- Create and edit customer and suppliers details into the software system.
- Drafting purchase and sales invoices
- The use of Chart of accounts or nominal codes
- Recording bank transactions in terms of payments and receipts
- Assign the sales and purchase invoices to correct bank statement transactions.
- Record Petty Cash transactions
- Knowing different VAT Rates and the use of tax codes used in the accounting software.
- Record refunds and bank transfer
- Perform the bank reconciliation
- Generate VAT Return
- Producing financial reports
- Submit VAT return to HMRC Working
Practice with different VAT Schemes and how they are used with the various accounting software system.
- Flat rate scheme
- Retail Scheme
- Standard VAT Scheme
- Cash Accounting Scheme
VAT Returns Courses are for accounting professionals ready to upgrade their skills and knowledge. Best suited for new entrants and anyone who wants to start the career in accounting.
Certification You Will Earn
- CPD Certificate
- Accountancy Practice Certificate
- IAB Certificate
- Xero Advisor Certificate
This training is ideal for the one who is looking for setting up their own business or a career in financial roles.
- Sales Ledger Clerk
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- VAT Manager
- Billing Clerk
- Credit Controller
- Account Receivable Clerk
- Trainee Bookkeeper
- Account Payable Clerk
- VAT Administrator
- Cash Controller
Enrol with us
Our locations are in London and Birmingham. Feel free to call us on 02037908674 or 01212959988 where you can speak to one of our experienced Consultants or arrange a web demonstration to see which course is right for your business. Feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
VAT training with Future Connect
Future Connect Training Institute offers unique training solutions with customized programs to fit individual and company’s needs. The VAT training course helps to avoid costly QuickBooks errors and is significant to offer you a career boost.
Jobs roles after VAT training
An effective training course makes you efficient in the following areas.
- Corporation taxation
- International tax and inheritance
- Personal income
- The National Insurance Program
- Estates and trusts
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
Therefore, you can get a job in the following fields.
- Small or medium businesses
The job roles of VAT expert include
- In house advisor
- Head of the taxation
- Custom and international trade specialist
- VAT junior manager
- VAT senior manager
- Indirect Tax Advisor
Software used in VAT training
We offer training on the following software.
- Excel spreadsheet
Why undertake a VAT training course?
VAT is among the most important government taxes as it generates a large amount of revenue for it. The UK government is seeking to hire VAT experts to enhance its revenue generation. Therefore, VAT training has become very important for students to have government recruitment. The training provides ways to significantly process VAT transactions and balance them in a proper manner. The course becomes easier and more fun with Future Connect trainers.