Sage Courses are an essential part of an Accounts Training. If you are looking to work as an Accounts Assistant in the Finance Department of a business, or as the go-to accounts team member in a small business, you can add massive value to a team with these skills. If you are running your own business and wish to manage your own business’s finances by yourself, this training course provides you with the tools to be self-supporting, so you don't need to an external accountant.
Our Sage Accounts Training courses will provide you the full understanding and help you learn how to manage your supplier’s details accurately, process, sales, invoices, produce financial reports and manage the business all through practical, step by step learning. This training’s course is broken down into easy to execute modules, which means that the technical nature of this programme doesn’t need to be overwhelming, as you can take it a step at a time.
Sage software is one of the most popular accounting software. It is designed to assist a business in dealing with billing and invoicing. It is available in three languages and has the facility to switch from one word to another whenever you want. The features of Sage include automated audit trails, tax calculation and VAT Returns, automatically generating standard accounting along with other reporting, analysing and forecasting tools which help you keep track of the financial health of the company. Sage also has a Payroll tool enabling small companies to manage payroll in-house efficiently.
This Accounting software is suitable for small to medium-sized companies and is popular among large-scale retail outlets, small manufacturing units, construction firms and many not-for-profit organisations. Sage provides the following versions to many small businesses.
We have extensive knowledge of this product and also offer installation, training, and support services for all Sage Products, please feel free to contact us today to discuss your Sage Requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Entry Level Sage Accounts Products includes:
- Sales Invoicing includes Quotations Feature.
- Monthly Management Accounts.
- Basic Stock Control.
- VAT Module (with Online Submissions).
- Credit Control Management Function.
- Customer and Supplier Diary Integration.
- Improved Financial Reporting.
- Quick Search Facility.
- Quick Print Invoices.
- Accounting for Charities.
- Automatic Backup and Data Checking with new Backup Manager Feature.
- Drill down on Aged Debtors and Creditors.
- Streamlined Dialogue Boxes.
- Customizable Toolbars.
- New Sage Data service makes data processing times much quicker and drastically reduces the likelihood of data corruption.
- Nominal Ledger and Budgets.
- User Interface Consistency.
- Improved Error Corrections.
- Customers Module includes Customer Statements and Letters.
- Excel Integrated Reporting.