Sage Accounting Courses| Sage Software Training Courses in London
"Sage Accounting Courses are an essential part of an Accounts Training to work as an Accounts Assistant in the Finance Department of a business."
These Sage Training courses are an essential part of Accounts Training. If you are looking to work as an Accounts Assistant in the Finance Department of a business, or as the go-to accounts team member in a small business, you can add massive value to a team with these skills. If you are running your own business and wish to manage your own business’s finances by yourself, this training course provides you with the tools to be self-supporting, so you don’t need to an external accountant. It enables you to attain vocationally paying attention. This accredited requirement is suitable for you if you are 19+ with skills and information related to the mechanized accounting procedure. If you remain successful, you will gain the nationally recognized level 2 Certificate in Computerized Accounting for Business Level 2. Mainly appropriate if you want to increase employment in multiple roles, including Bookkeeper, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Administrator or Credit Controller.
This course will provide progression from Level 1 Award in Computerized Accounting for Business (RFQ); this course includes a free Sage book. This is a supported computer classroom-based course offered year-round. With some current knowledge and understanding of computerized practical accounting, but a bit experience in manual bookkeeping concepts. It e nables students to acquire vocationally focused. This qualification is beneficial for you if you have skills and knowledge of the computerized accounting procedures. If you remain successful, you will gain the nationally recognized level 2 qualification Sage Certificate in Computerized Accounting for Business level 2. Particularly suitable if you want to learn employment in several roles, including Bookkeeper, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Administrator or Credit Controller. This provides progression from the Level 1 Award in Computerized Accounting for Business (RFQ), and the course includes a free Sage book.
Who Are SAGE?
- SAGE is a component of The Sage Group plc, a leading supplier of business software and services to over 6 million customers internationally.
- SAGE was launched in 1984 and provided software and services to over 760,000 small and medium-sized businesses in the UK.
- This software covers accounts, payroll, forecasting, business intelligence, customer relationship organization, e-business and help for start-ups.
Why prefer SAGE?
- Regarded as one of the production leaders for bookkeeping, more businesses will be looking to utilize those who are SAGE expert.
- SAGE employs over 2000 staff and is continually opening up a new job opportunities.
- Over 14,000 accountants in the united kingdom use SAGE software, and this is increasing day by day.
- This is one of the leading providers of customer PAYE data to Her Majesty’s RevenueCustoms (HMRC).
- Using the free software, you’ll learn how to use SAGE just as you would in real business circumstances.
Our Sage Accounts Training courses will provide you with the full understanding and help you learn how to manage your supplier’s details accurately, process, sales, invoices, produce financial reports and distribute the business all through practical, step by step learning. This training’s course is broken down into easy to execute modules, which means that the technical nature of this programmed doesn’t need to be overwhelming, as you can take it a step at a time.
Sage software is one of the most popular accounting software. It is designed to assist a business in dealing with billing and invoicing. It is available in three languages and has the facility to switch from one word to another whenever you want. The features of Sage include automated audit trails, tax calculation and VAT Returns, automatically generating standard accounting along with other reporting, analyzing and forecasting tools which help you keep track of the financial health of the company. Sage also has a Payroll tool enabling small companies to manage payroll in-house efficiently.
This Accounting software is suitable for small to medium-sized companies and is popular among large-scale retail outlets, small manufacturing units, construction firms and many not-for-profit organizations. Sage provides the following versions to many small businesses. We have extensive knowledge of this product and also offer installation, training, and support services for all Sage Products, please feel free to contact us today to discuss your Sage Requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Entry Level Sage Accounts Products includes
- Sales Invoicing includes Quotations Feature.
- Monthly Management Accounts.
- Basic Stock Control.
- VAT Module (with Online Submissions).
- Credit Control Management Function.
- Customer And Supplier Diary Integration.
- Improved Financial Reporting Quick Search Facility
- Quick Print Invoices.
- Accounting For Charities.
- Automatic Backup and Data Checking with the new Backup Manager Feature.
- Drill Down on Aged Debtors and Creditors.
- Streamlined Dialogue Boxes.
- Customizable Toolbars.
- New Sage Data Service makes data processing times much quicker and drastically reduces the likelihood of data corruption.
- Nominal Ledger and Budgets.
- User Interface Consistency.
- Improved Error Corrections.
- The module includes Customer Statements and Letters.
- Excel Integrated Reporting.
Benefits of Sage 50 Accounting for Beginners
Sage 50 Accounting Software is a fast, well-organized and robust the accounting and invoicing solution that is preferably suitable for small businesses. It is mainly recommended for companies that employ roughly 5 to 99 workers. Sage incorporates different versions for different levels of financial activity and is considered one of the most user-friendly accounting applications for small and medium-sized enterprises. Sage 50 is a concentrated software package, and to maximize the benefits; one would need to cover different aspects of the course in detail. It incorporates powerful reporting feature coupled with flexible tools for organization, accounting as well as taxation. By choosing to study a complete course on Sage 50, candidates can expect to precisely organized firm invoicing, produce financial and sales reports as well as process VAT records. Also, Sage 50 helps improve productivity and effectiveness in a multi-user environment. Apart from creating different levels of safety, Sage 50 also helps generate various reports, including profits statements, balance sheets and cash flows.
Furthermore, the latest version of Sage 50 (2016) is designed for user-friendly communication, including quick registration, easy installation and instant foundation. Software users can expect to set up the software within minutes and the package is without human intervention updated with the latest version. So, users do not have to worry about having access to the newest version.