The bookkeeping is an essential part of all organisations and "Keeping the books" to record all financial transactions and managing this information to make sure that the necessary taxes are paid in time, and the financial reports required by law are completed and submitted to the government. Any size of businesses must meet these requirements, as well as accountants and managers keep track of the organisation’s transactions so they can effectively run the organisation.
The Bookkeeping course focuses on bookkeeping while also laying the foundation for further study so that you can pursue a Finance Degree. This qualification is suited for individuals with an excellent ability to understand figures and mathematics, and those with interest in business, project coordinating and those looking to work in a corporate business environment.
This qualification covers areas such as double entry bookkeeping, financial statements, intermediate spreadsheets and software use.
This course delivers the skills and essential knowledge to manage books effectively. It includes manual double-entry bookkeeping, and associated documents and processes, up to Trial Balance standard.
Qualifications and Recognition:
After successful completing, students will be eligible to receive the Certificate in Bookkeeping.
What Will You Learn?
After completing the bookkeeping course, students will have an understanding of how to:
- Trace the effect of accrual and deferral transactions to financial statements.
- Apply accrual accounting concepts to transactions that span fiscal periods.
- Apply accounting concepts and the necessary tools of financial analysis in identifying and correcting errors.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Prepare payroll transactions, from paying wages to depositing and reporting taxes.
- Apply accounting concepts to depreciation transactions, including various methods of calculating depreciation for book and tax purposes.
- Value inventory, record costs, make entries and report inventory on financial statements.
- Help your company or client use necessary internal controls to prevent theft, embezzlement, or check and credit card fraud by employees, customers, or vendors.
Meeting needs of Competitive Job Market:
In London, there are many bookkeeping course providers which allow a learner to become familiar with the techniques and tools for efficient bookkeeping. The employers are seeking to fill the vacancy for specific qualifications issued by specialist exam boards. Having a certificate in bookkeeping proves that you understand bookkeeping principles.
Accountancy skills and UK's market:
There is a massive demand for skilled bookkeepers in the UK, especially those with a certificate in bookkeeping.
Certificate in bookkeeping with Future Connect Training:
FC Training offers a range of bookkeeping courses, using both independently recognised exam boards such as AAT and from their bookkeeping courses designed and developed to meet the employer's requirements, based on the employer's feedback. These bookkeeping courses enable their learners to develop both an understanding of bookkeeping principles and a working knowledge and practical experience with widely used Accounting software (Sage, Quickbooks, IRIS, TAS & VT).
FC Training can help you achieve a certificate in bookkeeping course and help you progress your career in bookkeeping and accountancy.