Sage 50 Accounting Training with Work Placement
"Accounting training with work placement helps candidates get on the job ladder as most of the companies use need piror experience of accounts, Bookkeeping and payroll function.Future Connect can help you be more employable."
To make the most of your accounting career, you always need to be one step ahead of the competition. To get accounting training is a useful way to get through the job ladder. The accounting training should be inclusive of work placement so candidates can have chance of real implementation of theoretical knowledge. There are many accountancy training available at Future Connect Training.
Sage line 50 accounts training is available around the world. We all know Sage line 50 is the one of the most leading accounting software in the market. There are several advantages for Sage line 50 accounting software while comparing other accounting software in the market. So, it is hard to decide where we have to find a proper training for sage line 50. Sage line 50 courses in London are available in several ways. Online classes, conventional method training, training institution etc are the main ways of training of sage line 50 in London and rest of the country.
Sage 50 Accounts Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced
Whether you are considering taking over accountancy as a interest or you have got been running as an accountant and want to reinforce your profession to the next level, our SAGE 50 Accounts beginners, intermediate & advance course can supply insight, skills and knowledge of the SAGE 50 software to help you to thrive on this profession.
Become a top-notch Sage professional by finishing this online path, made up of 30+ modules with an average finishing touch time of 60 hours.
Introduction to Sage 50 Accounts
This certain course has been designed for anybody who wants to power their career ahead as an accountant. The course covers a large sort of subjects spanning over 30+ detailed modules.
During the SAGE 50 Accounts route, you'll find out about customer records, you may find out about supplier statistics and how to use the nominal ledger.
In addition to this, you could learn about processing sales orders, dealing with buy orders and a lot more.
The exquisite factor about this direction is that there aren't any entry requirements. You don’t want any specific training or work experience, just the preference to learn, beautify your expertise and skills and achieve your preferred career shifting forward.
Everyone can look at flexibly at exceptional paces, that is why this route is such a awesome opportunity, enabling you to work and examine in your to be had time. On crowning glory of the direction, you will need to complete a multiple-choice check and on passing, you may be issued a certificate that you can download and print which is acknowledged by industry professionals.
What you can learn in the SAGE 50 Accounts Course?
This course is comprised of 3 courses in an effort to learn and advantage know-how from. In total the modules have to take round 60 hours to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at distinctive paces and some human beings will have more time to take a look at than others.
- Learn to handle clients and providers in a professional manner
- Training to add new accounts to purchase, sales, and nominal ledgers
- Teaches you how to process data, invoices, bank transactions and credit notes accurately
- Developing the skills required to produce reports for management
The modules which are essential in this course includes:
- Learn Supplier Records
- Nominal Ledger
- Learn about The Bank
- Learn to use Invoices
- Processing Sales Orders
- Purchase Orders and financials
- Learn about Fixed Assets, Opening Balances
- Opening Balances
- Data Management
Benefits of the SAGE 50 Accounts
SAGE 50 Accounts will provide you with a number of talents and knowledge you will be capable of use on an everyday basis. The peculiarity of completing the SAGE 50
- Prove your expertise and skill with course certificate, recognised by the Sage UK Certification
- Use your new abilities inside your own business to hold your accounts updated and your overheads low.
- Your newfound expertise will enhance self assurance and productivity in your day-to-day working life.
- Your new repute as a powerful Sage user will assist your CV goes to above of the list when potential employers are shortlisting candidates.
- Any updates we make to the path will be sent to you free of charge in the course of the 12 months you’re signed up for.
Who should focus to this course?
Sage Line 50 course is suitable for any persons who wish to start a career as soon as possible. Ideally some groups of peoples feels convenience to this course mostly they are:
- Job searchers & academic leavers
- Temporary or new staff
- University or college students and graduates
- Account clerk, Account assistant or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll clerk
- Payroll administrator
- Office manager or Accounts manager
- Administration Assistant or Office clerk
- Finance controller
Requirements of Sage line 50 and Workplacement
There are no formal qualification requirement for this course. In any case, you must some of the following requirement
- You must be 16 year or more
- You are required to know some basic understanding of Maths, English and IT
- You will need a tablet or computer with internet connectivity.
- You should be available to attend the work placement timetable.
Future Career Path
A candidate who have been completed Sage line 50 Training online or conventional Training they are qualified to do the accountancy-based career. The sage qualified candidates are demanded in the market to hire by the employers. A person who successfully trained the Sage Line 50 Training from an recognized institution are hired by the managers who is looking for their job vacancies such as your future career can be placed on these job roles.
- Payroll Manager - Average UK salary: £30,568/ annum (Reeds average salary checker)
- Management Accountant - Average UK salary: £42,150/ Annum (Reeds average salary checker)
- Finance Assistant - Average UK salary: £32,570/ Annum (Reeds average salary checker)
- Credit Controller - Average UK salary: £29,200/ Annum (Reeds average salary checker)
- Payroll Administrator - Average UK salary: £19,694 / annum (Reeds average salary checker)
- Payroll Specialist - Average UK salary: £27,059 / annum (Reeds average salary checker)
- Payroll Clerk - Average UK salary: £18,515/ Annum (Reeds average salary checker)
- Accounts Assistant - Average UK salary: £30,300/ Annum (Reeds average salary checker)
And Many More Job roles can be applied