AAT Open Days
"At our AAT Open Days, our expert staff is on hand to assist you in your careers and to lead you. So join us and explore your AAT options and Get discounts."
The Association of Accounting Technicians - AAT offer a range of globally recognised accounting and business courses. AAT is the leading Organisation of Professional Accountants Worldwide. The qualification levels will be accessible and the value-added from achieving each qualification. The employment and career options will also be discussed in AAT open days.
Join us to learn about the following information:
- Work-Study choices – earn a salary while obtaining your Qualifications
- Job prospects
- AAT Employer schemes
- Financially Feasible – added value
- Various levels of study & commencement of studies
- Flexible Calendar– tailored to the needs of either a full-time student or a busy professional
- Computer-Based Examinations
- Classroom or e-learning study options
Participants of AAT Open Days:
During the open day participants will get to see current AAT students, coaches, and guest speakers from the AAT. Our speakers will provide information concerning the qualifications to interested individuals, including students - high school, student advisors, school advisors, employers, business owners, working professionals, accountancy firms.
Refreshment is available on arrival.
Accountancy Open Days for the AAT
Are you prepared to start a new career in accounting, or are you part way through your AAT studies and want to know the choices available to you? Then please come and meet our skilled tutors, have a tour of our services and find out how Future connect training can support you in achieving your goals. AAT open days sessions are arranged on specific Date and time. Location is specified in the advertisement. These sessions are free to educate people about the importance of AAT courses. Special discounts are available for students and professionals.
If you are not able to join then give us a call 0758 845 4536 and one of the team will be happy to answer any questions or book free consultation time to meet with you and discuss your needs.
AAT Courses discussed in Open days:
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting -Level 2
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting -Level 3
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting -Level 4
Schedule For AAT Official Open Days
Attend one of our AAT open days to learn more about the many AAT courses we offer.
Learn more about the job predictions, finance options and study options for AAT qualifications. Expert AAT Tutors, AAT Consultant and Career Advisers will be available to answer any questions you may need. Free refreshment available on arrival. From a current survey, 91% of people who attend an Open day found it Highly Useful.
Upcoming Dates and Location for AAT Open Days
Saturday -18 January 2020
Tuesday -18 February 2020
Tuesday - 17 March 2020
Wednesday -15 April 2020
Saturday -16 May 2020
Saturday -20 June 2020
Wednesday -15 July 2020
Saturday -15 August 2020
Saturday -12 September 2020
Tuesday -13 October 2020
Thursday -12 November 2020
Saturday -12 December 2020
Location: Specified by AAT Approved Institutes- Association of Accounting Technicians
Timing for Open Days: London Open Days
You can also attend these open days to learn more about AAT courses online and many AAT distance learning chances.
Continuing Your Journey
When you have finished this course, you’ll have the qualification required to progress onto the AAT Advanced Diploma for Bookkeeping Technicians, with us here at The Birmingham Office. This is highly observed by employers in both the private and public sectors. This Basis Certificate will set you on the right track to a successful career in the finance and business businesses, opening up several roles and chances.
What To Expect At An Open Day
AAT offers a range of paybacks for student participants (including study provision, career advice to help find the flawless job and exclusive discounts), as well as a route into chartered accounting. If you select to further your studies with one of the top chartered professional bodies, such as CIPFA, ACCA or CIMA, your AAT qualification will give you substantial exemptions. Find out more about how learning a professional accounting qualification with Future Connect team can help boost your career.
During the Open Day, you will catch the chance to:
- Take a look at our study centre
- Find out about means to fund your course
- Talk over about the study options and receive a customised study plan
- View our course resources and online learning platform
- Meet our skilled tutors and course consultants to find out about the AAT Apprenticeships and ACCA qualifications
- An opportunity to speak directly with our trainers and members of the educational team
- A short introduction to studying at AAT level and future career opportunities for AAT graduates from one of our lecturers
- Information and advice on fee structure and the application process will be provided by associates of the course advisory, admissions and student counselling teams
- Campus tours
- An opportunity to meet some of our students and student representatives
For Further Information
To find out more about open days, or for more info about planning your trip to one of our campuses, contact one of our course consultants on 0758 845 4536 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to book free consultation hour, you can do so via our book consultation page.