AAT LEVEL 3 & 4: FAST TRACK AAT ACCOUNTING
"AAT Level 3 and 4 assessments and synoptic needs to be passed to be MAAT. Best provider Future Connect training can help you pass these accounting courses."
In this article, we are going to talk about AAT studies in accounting and support Future Connect Training can offer to qualify these Accounting qualification. These qualifications are offered in London and Birmingham. Future Connect is the best provider for AAT classes. AAT Level 3 & Level 4 are intermediate and professional levels of AAT qualifications, we look at the assessment structure and progression to the MAAT status. These two AAT levels are a part of the three mandatory qualification levels required to be an AAT Certified Accountant. Both these qualifications also require the synoptic exam to pass.
1) Introduction of AAT level 3 and level 4:
In this qualification, you will master more complicated accounting methods, including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, closing accounts, and ethical exercises for accountants.
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
The AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting takes in more elaborate accounting tasks, such as managing cost accounting reports and the preparation of records and returns. It is excellent if you have completed the AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate by the time you are already at a superior level and want to develop your accounting skills further.
AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
The AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting is the advanced level on the AAT qualification journey and one of the mandatory Professional level segments. It involves professional accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets, and evaluating financial performance. You will also be able to concentrate on areas such as tax, auditing, and credit control.
2) Course content and details of AAT Level 3\ Level 4
AAT Level 3 Module Content:
After finishing AAT Level 2, if you want to have a bit more experience in accounting, AAT Level 3 will support you built on those skills and hit your career up a notch. Don't quit progressing your career; rely on your accounting knowledge with six parts covering more advanced topics.
Here are the six units you'll cover throughout the Level 3 course.
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for accounting
AAT Level 4 Module Content:
Let's take the concluding step in the AAT qualification with Level 4. In this stage, the student will learn advanced topics, and after completion, they will begin to specialise with optional sections and qualify for Full AAT Membership.
In the final stage, there are four central units to study:
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
Here are some optional units, you can pick any of two:
- Personal Tax
- Business Tax
- External Auditing
- Cash and Treasury Management
- Credit Management
3) Duration of the course:
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting: 6-7 months
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting: 8-10 months
4) Study Modes:
We provide evening and weekend lectures for AAT Level 4 at our different centres in the UK.
Classroom-Based Learning Package includes:
- Helps with 12 Course Books (Tutorial)
- Tuition managed by Expert & Qualified Professor
- Workbooks to Practice Exercises
- IT equipped campus to improve practical skills
- Pass Guarantee Scheme
AAT Campus in the UK:
- AAT Courses in North London (N3 2JU) Campus
- AAT Courses in Harrow on the Hill (HA1 1LJ) Campus
- AAT Courses in Birmingham (B16 8QG) Campus
- AAT Courses in Mile End (E3 4TY) Campus
5) Assessment and next progression:
By the completion of AAT level 3 and level 4, you can demand MAAT Status or continue your education for ACCA or CIMA.
You will gain below Certification:
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting Certificate AAT Level 3
- Professional Diploma in Accounting Certificate AAT Level 4
6) Jobs you can apply for AAT Level 3/ Level 4:
Employers recognise AAT qualifications as practical and technical abilities that prepare students for the working individually in accountancy and finance tasks. Find out more about where AAT can lead you in your career.
You can employ below job positions: -
- Self-employed bookkeeper
- Management Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance manager
- Financial controller
7) Why should you join Future Connect Training for AAT Level 3/ Level 4?
Future Connect Training is an Award-winning training centre with ACCA, CIMA, and AAT qualified instructors who serve excellent training and knowledge. Our coaching programs of Accountancy will increase your confidence by helping in a real-life context.
Furthermore, there are a lot of advantages to registering Future Connect Training: -
- AAT Approved education provider
- Our CPD Certified professionals give practical hands-on training.
- Register with BAC
- Certification and reference from FC Chartered Accountants
- Getting MAAT Status
- Proficient help to open Accountancy Practice
- Our instructors have many years of experience and will be available throughout the course with one-to-one support.
- We will assist you with globally-recognised accounting software like Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, VT, Auto Entry, Iris, Forbes, and many more.
- Provides study material and videos for better understanding of course module
- One of the best ways to get the desired job is to keep track of the skills that are required by employers.
- Guaranteed job placement
- Recruitment assistance, CV preparation, and give you a mock training for the interview.
- We allow multiple payment options, including Debit card, Credit card, PayPal, Cash, and Bank Transfer.
8) Practical training integration with the AAT Courses
- Accounts Assistant
- Management Accountants
- Final Accounts
9) MAAT Status – How we can help?
Future Connect Training, our unique combination of academic lessons of AAT courses and hands-on CPD approved practical training paves the way for your professional membership. You should keep in mind that we are not just a school, but we are a professional training company which is serving you the knowledge to achieve all your potential. Our focus is on what you can do with the qualification once you have completed it.
It can be either a job helps or setting up your accounting practice; we have got your back!
10) What Next?
Give us call on 0203 7908674 or fill the form here. One of our training experts will be there to support you. Move forward, give us a try!