AAT Exam Fees for External Students
"Our AAT accounting courses are fully accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians. AAT Exam Fees are accordingly the level of AAT qualification."
Table of Contents
AAT Membership Fees
AAT is a non-profit organisation. Your membership fee empowers us to provide events, resources and support to boost your career. We have several membership categories at AAT. Use the tabs below to find out the fees for registration as an:
- AAT affiliate member
- AAT student member
- AAT licensed member
- AAT professional member - AATQB, MAAT and FMAAT
Yearly membership fees are calculated on a 12-month rolling source from the first of the month that your registration is approved.
Payment options: The most supple way to pay for AAT exam fee is by Direct Debit or any method, but you can pay in a way that outfits you.
AAT Level 2 Accounting Exam Fees
AAT AQ2016 Syllabus
Subjects of Elements of Cost, Using Accounting Software, Bookkeeping Transactions, Bookkeeping Controls, Synoptic Assessment with computer-based assessment - CBA have fee £98.
AAT Level 3 Accounting Exam Fees
AAT AQ2016 Syllabus
Subjects of Advanced Bookkeeping Final Accounts Preparation, Management Accounting: Costing, Indirect Tax, Synoptic Assessment with computer-based assessment - CBA have fee £98.
AAT Level 4 Accounting Exam Fees
AAT AQ2016 Syllabus
Subjects of Financial Statements of Limited Companies Management Accounting: Budgeting, Management Accounting: Decision and Control, Synoptic Assessment with computer-based assessment - CBA have fee £118. Operational units Business Tax, Personal Tax, External Auditing, Cash Management, and Credit Control with computer-based assessment – CBA have fee £118.
AAT Bookkeeping Qualification – Exam Fees
Subjects like Bookkeeping Transactions, Bookkeeping Controls, Advanced Bookkeeping, Final Accounts Preparation, and Indirect Tax with computer-based assessment - CBA have fee £98.
All fees are AAT approved. CBA = Computer-Based Assessments.
Main Factors That Impact Course Fees:
On-site courses: The first main factor that will influence what you pay for your course is your chosen study way. If you decide that you want to study by joining classes at a local college, this will usually be more classy than studying via online lectures/distance learning (an institution will have higher outlays than a distance learning provider, e.g. the latter will not have classrooms to maintenance)
Online lectures: Training providers that deal timetabled online lectures are often more costly than study packages that provide you with the study materials to study at your speed. A positive side on this is that you are more probably to stick to your study structure and you will get to see the trainer (although online); a disadvantage is that as with a college course, you can start your session at specific times of the year.
Distance Learning: with this study methodology, you will be given admission to learning materials so that you can study at your speed. There may well be a combination of different resources available, such as collaborative online presentations, online question banks and a wealth of other exercise materials (some online & others in pdf format). Moreover, your learning materials may be appended by textbooks. Some providers make their own and others buy in books from one of leading AAT textbook publishers.
- Package type: some training providers will give several different study packages for you to select from e.g.
- All-inclusive: this means that your course prices, trainer supported and all other associated fees are included, such as AAT affiliation and exam/invigilation fees. The fee may well contain a management cost to take into account the extra work involved with organising payment programs and payment of exam fees to AAT accredited assessment exam venues. For this reason, ‘all-inclusive’ courses are typically the most costly of all the options.
- Course materials and trainer support: this package will comprise your course fee as well as tutor support, but it may not contain any of the other related costs, and if appropriate, it may not contain textbooks and packaging & postage.
- Self-study: This package will only provide you with your course resources along with initial guidance, i.e. no tutor provision and none of the extras. This will be the most economical package to purchase, but it is not fit for everyone. If you are new to accounting and are not used to further training courses, you may want to consider selecting for a tutor-supported course. There are very few providers who deal with this type of package, so you will want to ‘hunt around’!
- All candidates have to be able to deliver a valid identification certificate on the day of the exam. The only ID documents established are a valid passport or any other nationality document with a photograph or the valid UK driving License.
- Most of the exams are occupied online at the centre. The scholars should book the reviews for at least two days in advance. The students have to register with AAT before taking the exam. The centre asserts the right not to allow change of date or termination of the exam.
- You must submit your AAT registration number & date of birth when holding the exam online.
- The exam fee may conform depending on the status (Internal or External) of the students. If any student desires to sit for an exam of a course which the student studied at Future Connect Training Centre, the internal exam fee will apply for the course duration period.
- AAT Exam Booking Cancellation: Once an exam is confirmed, the exam date can only be altered 14 days before the exam date.
AAT Exam Marking
Please note, marking and result in the publication is comprised within the exam fee. We do not permit marking by any external provider as our own AAT evaluators mark them to ensure reliability and quality assurance.
Our training centre is workings within the guidelines defined by AAT as well as those required by the other conferring bodies to ensure the quality process is retained. Therefore, you can be guaranteed a professional service from an expert provider.