How to become Accounts Manager?
What is an Accounts Manager?
- Accounts Management is about building a good relationship with clients for them to be loyal and gain a reputation for the business.They achieve this by understanding what the clients requirements are and completes it at a high standard. Another role is to attract as many clients into their business and building long term relationships with them.
What are Accounts Managers role?
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
How do you become an Accounts Manager?
You will need a degree in the following subjects:
- Communication and Media Studies
- Management Studies
What skills are required for the role of Account Manager?
- Account Management Experience
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Project Management
- Oral Communication
- Time Management
What is the salary of Accounts Manager?
- Newly graduated can start from £25,000. The average salary in the UK is £28,000 and the highest being £50,000. This excludes bonuses, profit sharing and commissions.
How can Future Connect Training help in becoming Accounts Manager?
- The training will be done on Sage Accounts, Xero, QuickBooks; Excel by certified experienced professionals.
- We encourage people who are new and have experience in the field to join the course to develop their skills; understanding to become an Accounts Manager.