How to become an Accounts Executive?
What is an Accounts executive?
- Account Executive is a role in advertising, marketing, information technology and fashion agencies involving intimate understanding of a client company's objectives and products and a professional capability to provide effective advice toward creation of successful promotional activities and strategies
What are accounts executives job role?
- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs
- Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients
- Briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
- Managing the account’s budget and invoicing the client
How to become an accounts executive?
You will need a degree in the following subjects:
- Communication and Media Studies
- Management Studies
Experience will be required for the job role so initially being an assistant accounts manager and building up from there.
What skills are required for the role of Accounts Executive?
- Strong interpersonal Leadership
What is the salary of Accounts Executive?
- Senior Accounts Executives with postgraduate degrees can earn more than £60,000 depending on the size of the company. The average number is £35,000. Postgraduates are expected to earn much higher.
How can future connect training help you in becoming Accounts Executive?
- The Final accounts training is done on Sage Accounts Production Advanced software, they could also use other software like XERO and QuickBooks with MS Excel. The trainee can now make a complete company file that includes calculation of Corporation Tax.
- This course is suitable for both people new to accountancy and with work experience in the accounting sector and wants to enhance their skills for expert-level accounting. You will be coached by CPD Certified professionals who will help you throughout the entire learning process with hands-on practical experience.