Our Payroll training courses include basic, advanced and professional level solutions, designed to assist users of software with their day-to-day tasks and managing PAYE resposniblities.
The system through which employees repaid for the amount of work they have done, by the employers is known as Payroll. However, it may seem like an everyday duty Payroll has many complicated aspects that include taxes and maintaining accuracy that has to perform with extreme.
Our Payroll training courses include basic, advanced and professional level solutions, designed to assist users of software with their day-to-day responsibilities. It also developed and presented by expert lecturers who have years of experience in providing hands-on training. Including basic, advanced and professional level training in payroll, designed to assist learner with their day-to-day responsibilities.
This Payroll training explains how devolution has led to differences in legislation and regulation across the UK, concerning tax and employment law.
It will provide delegates with a refresher on the necessary technical procedures and calculations relating to payroll to ensure that they have right knowledge and skills.
Payroll is essential for anyone that has to process payroll for education establishments in the UK.
Payroll training courses enable payroll professionals to keep up to date their knowledge of new or upcoming legislation that will impact the payroll function.
Payroll Training includes:
- Payroll reconciliation training
- Comprehensive Tax Year End training
- Refresher Tax Year End training
- Basic User training
- Payroll Administration training
- Payroll Pro training
- Leave Administration training
- Report Writer training
- Principles of Payroll Tax training
- Sage Intelligence Connector training
- Sage Intelligence Report Manager training
- Open DataBase Connectivity (ODBC) training
- Employment Equity training
- Skills Development training
Certified Payroll Training:
Payroll is such an essential part of an organisation. It is no wonder that payroll training courses plays a vital role in the health of any company's payroll department. Our training programs can help your staff stay current on payroll laws and recent legislation that affects your operational accounting. These training can also design to teach employees how to:
- Properly "classify" workers
- Apply for the various exemptions
- Calculate gross pay and properly make deductions
- Correctly identify, pay, and withhold taxes for employees
- Administer deferred compensation, cafeteria plan, sick pay, and other compensation
- Handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses."
- Properly complete and file all reporting requirements
- Requirements for garnishments and levies
- Implement and maintain fraud, audit, disaster recovery, and record retention processes and procedure.
- Correctly complete year-end requirements and establish year-beginning requirements
- Handle stock options, expense reimbursements, relocation, and other "expenses".
Payroll Training Course
Training courses in payroll software allow you to grasp the knowledge of payroll services, reimbursement, payroll taxes, bonus at the end of the year, benefits administration, end up pay, and record-keeping of employees.
The training includes courses that describe the rules of benefits in expenses and guide your way through the completion of P11D return. The government has issued new updates in reporting and handling of benefits.
The updated payroll
The updated Payroll training Course in Hounslow is the best way to ascertain that your knowledge and skills for applying HR legislation and payroll are updated and will allow you to comply with the rules.
Software for payroll accounting
We use the latest and best version of accounting software to offer the best payroll training to its learners. The software include:
- Sage Line 50 Accountancy
- XERO training software
Job opportunities for payroll trained individuals
The payroll training is valuable for you to earn a good job in the finance and accounting field. The job roles for payroll trained individuals include:
- Payroll trainee
- Trainee Payroll Administrator
- Trainee Payroll Assistant
Why Payroll training at Future Connect
- We provide you cloud-based payroll training to help to work remotely in the post-covid-19 period
- We have expert and friendly tutors who arrange students’ interactive sessions to strengthen their accounting concepts
- We give students the liberty to choose their own timetables and day schedule
- Most courses are remotely available, and you can access the material anytime from anywhere
- We offer customized courses facility for you
- We utilize the best software to make you tech-savvy and boost your career in accounting
- We offer fully-funded scholarship opportunities for AAT qualification
- At our recruitment agency, you can find your dream future job
- We offer expert CV building service for free
- Multiple Industries covered
- Fully flexible structure – On Demand Training
- One on One Individual Training
- In-class, Online and Live Online options to train
- Offices available in Finchley, Harrow, Hounslow, Mile End, Corydon, Birmingham and Manchester
- CV and Recruitment support