"Future Connect Training provides AAT accounting courses AQ2022 in Birmingham. FC's has industry expert tutors that provide complete support during the whole course."
Future Connect Training offers you access to accredited AAT accounting courses AQ2022 at all levels at the Birmingham campus. The new centre is developing the agency network of best-in-class study in London, Watford, and Alford.
Being the top-rated training giving agency in the UK. Future Connect Training is delighted to deliver top-quality practical accounting training in AAT accounting courses AQ2022, which will help the students to achieve their goals. Our Birmingham campus is a result of the demand by the potential students residing in and nearby Birmingham, as well as the love & support of our massive student community.
As an approved AAT training provider, Future Connect Training greatly helps the students to qualify for a successful accounting career, which is our high pass rate in recent years.
Table of Contents
AAT Courses in Birmingham: Kickstart Your Career in Accounting
Looking to advance your career in accounting? AAT courses in Birmingham provide all-inclusive training programs that prepare individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in the accounting industry. Here are some key features of our AAT courses in Birmingham:
1. AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Ideal for beginners with no previous accounting experience
- Learn essential accounting principles and practices
- Gain practical skills to perform financial transactions and create reports and balance sheets.
2. AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Suitable for those with some accounting experience or AAT Foundation Certificate
- Develop advanced accounting knowledge and skills.
- Learn to prepare financial statements, draft budgets, and analyze financial performance.
3. AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting
- For those with significant accounting experience or AAT Advanced Diploma
- Enhance your expertise in financial management, taxation, and auditing.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills to handle complex financial situations.
4. Flexibility and Convenience
- AAT courses in Birmingham offer flexible study options to fit your schedule
- Part-time and full-time study options are available.
- Study independently and receive expert guidance and support from qualified tutors.
5. Career Opportunities
- Employers widely recognize AAT qualifications in the accounting and finance industry.
- Gain practical experience through work-based training and increase your job prospects.
- Progress your career with AAT qualifications to become a Chartered Accountant or pursue further professional qualifications.
Enroll in our AAT courses in Birmingham and start your journey to a successful career in accounting today.
What is AAT Qualification?
It can be defined as the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)is a highly-respected worldwide and well-known accounting qualification because of high demand. It gives the students a badge of excellence for practical and real-world accounting skills in the actual field.
Why Should You Choose AAT Accounting courses AQ2022?
While pursuing the AAT Certificate in accountancy discipline, the students not only boost their employability but also clear their way for the best-paying accounting jobs in the world.
Why should you stop at just a job when you can also do a lot of things like:
- You can become a chartered accountant while enjoying exemptions with the certified UK chartered bodies and accountancy firms while even anywhere in the world.
- Launch your accounting practice at any place,
Once the student is certificated with either the AAT accounting certification or by the AAT bookkeeping qualification, they will get an 'AAT qualified' status that will be best for their future. Talking about the salary point of view, a beginner certificated AAT member will easily earn around £21,600 yearly.
Until this time, over 1000,000 students have gained this title in the businesses and organizations fields.
Which AAT Accounting Courses AQ2022 Do We Offer?
AAT Accounting Level 2 Foundation Certificate In Bookkeeping AQ2022
Accounting Level 2 Training Timings will be:
- Weekdays any time.
- Weekend classes will be on Saturdays daytime.
- Latest tutorials, workbooks, books, and additional study material to prepare the students for all the five AAT accounting level 2 exams that will be helpful.
- This course contains the Bookkeeping controls, basic costing, and the transactions; also, the in-depth knowledge and information of training and finance on the latest Sage 50 accounting software will be more effective.
Level 3 AAT Accounting Courses AQ2022
Training Timings Will Be
- 6 am to 9 pm
- Weekends classes will be on Saturdays, daytime
- Latest tutorials, workbooks, additional study material, and books to get the students to prepare for all the five AAT level 3 accounting exams to ensure that they will pass them in turn.
AAT Level 4 Accounting Courses AQ2022 For Professional Diploma
Training Timings Will Be:
- 6 am to 9 pm
- Weekends classes will be on Saturdays, daytime
- Latest tutorials, workbooks, additional study material, and books to get the students to prepare for all the six AAT level 4 Accounting Exams to ensure that they will pass them in turn
What Do We Offer In AAT Accounting Courses AQ2022?
Our AAT accounting courses AQ2022 should follow the advanced industry policies to assure significant progress in the exams. But the classes also grow your career options in the accountancy world with practical and functional training.
As one of the biggest AAT Accountancy Training agencies, we don't compromise on the quality of the education that will be provided by our students, a trust that rates us as 4.9 out of the 5.
What Facilities are Available at the Campus?
- Updated the study material for the students.
- Expert tutors are also available.
- A free exam preparation kit also is given to students.
- Free Sage or the excel course for AAT Accounting Qualification is also given to many students.
- We provide an excellent Study Environment.
- Reasonable and flexible Payment choices.
- Advanced IT Lab provide.
- The cafeteria is also on campus.
- Disabled Friendly environment.
- Wi-Fi also available.
- Lift is also for students.
- Exam Service has been given.
- Parking Service near the campus.
Is This Course Suitable for You?
Do you want to improve your skills and essential knowledge or information to handle books efficiently? This accounting course covers the associated documents and manual double-entry Bookkeeping, and also the processes up to Trial Balance standard are in this course. The units of accounting covered in this course are bookkeeping transactions and bookkeeping controls.
How Can You Apply For This Course?
You should need to click on the adjacent Apply icon or either complete the online application form on the site or download a copy from our website and send it to us at the address that is on the application form. If you want to receive a copy of the prospectus and form by post, then you will click on 'Prospectus & Forms' on the website and send us a request.
These courses will infill into the current accounting course offerings for those looking to acquire a more specific qualification.
Progress onto AAT Advanced Diploma, AAT Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping, Apprenticeship or Employment, or convert your qualification to Foundation Certificate in Accounting
Get a well-known certification with the 3- accountancy course bundles!
- You will study VAT Reporting, double-entry Bookkeeping, financial statements, and the accounts for sole traders!
- It should be ideal for beginner and experienced bookkeepers looking to acquire further knowledge and skills.
- This also gives the career progression with the chances of promotions onto the AAT Accounting Qualification or to the computerized Accounting qualifications.
- AAT qualifications are also well known by all UK chartered and certified accountancy bodies.
- This qualification also gives a thorough Foundation in Bookkeeping, and basic accounting practices, including the double-entry bookkeeping system.
- Provide all the fundamental skills to handle a business's books efficiently.
- This should be ideal for those hoping to start their own business or work in a company's finance department.
- Completing the Level 2 qualification in Bookkeeping will give you credit towards the Level 2 Certificate in Accounting.
- AAT tutor support and course materials includes the examination fees needed to gain your AAT qualifications successfully.
All the AAT accounting course online AQ2022 materials will be delivered to you by post. Our experienced and expert tutors will help you every step of the way by email.
Students will work in their homes and can deliver the coursework by email or post, so handing in an assignment is simple.
Future Connect Training is the best training provider offering top accounting qualifications. Accounting not only helps an enterprise to run its day-to-day activities smoothly but also helps in its future growth. At the same time, financial statements prepared by different accounting systems are used by various stakeholders to take economic decisions.